Better way to report cheaters?

I know you can report through the dashboard but I feel that is mostly ineffective. I noticed a player today one shotting me with DMR (no it wasnt swat) and another killing me repeatedly but when I watched the killcam it showed he was aiming his gun several inches away from my spartan and killing me. I dont think its a lag issue as I have not experienced any so far today.

Killcam are broken and does not show accurate footage/gameplay. So no. He was not cheating and the best way to report people is through the dashboard. “file a complaint”

Yeah bud kill cams dont help at all. Its best not to go off of those. If you really felt that you were dealing with a cheater, make sure you go into Theater and watch the game once or twice. Its not really fair to report a player that just had a better game than you. I can understand your frustration but its not really fair to report someone as a cheater and they just were doing better

> I know you can report through the dashboard but I feel that is mostly ineffective. I noticed a player today one shotting me with DMR (no it wasnt swat) and another killing me repeatedly but when I watched the killcam it showed he was aiming his gun several inches away from my spartan and killing me. I dont think its a lag issue as I have not experienced any so far today.

Well I’ll give you one advice, don’t report it here or you’ll get suspended or possibly banned. Trust me on this lol.

Ok thanks for the replys. I try not to be one of those people who just assumes cheating is occuring but the killcam is shockingly innacurate. It looked like he had laser guided DMR bullets. Fair enough though I will remember that when viewing it in the future