Better understanding of AR/SR/S

I am here seeking advice from my fellow Spartans!

Background first though. I am a fan of CQC style engagments and seem to do much better when using a fully automatic weapon such as the AR, SR, or Supressor. Ive been doing a fair amount of research into whih of these three weapons is the overall best and therefore the one I should use in my CQC Loadout.

its become clear to me that the UNSC Assault Rifle has the best range, and that the Suppressor has the fastest rate of fire…ive just started using the Storm Rifle and im not sure if its a happy medium of the other two or what.

Im looking for any details on the automatic weapons. Thank you for any hep you can offer guys

AR´s mag can help you alot, but supressors rate of fire can get you the kill a little faster, i find the SR pretty useless as the battery will run out very fast and it overheats fast too, just giving you enough shoots for a kill.

AR-Has the most range. Most versatile assault weapon.
SR-Good for ripping through shields and beating down fast.(Good for dominion when your opponents go into final stand and get overshields, the sr makes short work of them.
Suppresor-Acts like a smg. Use at very close quartsers.

> AR´s mag can help you alot, but supressors rate of fire can get you the kill a little faster, i find the SR pretty useless as the battery will run out very fast and it overheats fast too, just giving you enough shoots for a kill.

Enough shoots. Lol. Jm, jm.

ON topic. AR forever. Suppressor is better as far as kill times go, but good luck landing even half the shots online. AR has a much tighter spread.

SR is a shield killer rivaled by none. Use a magnum secondary, and switch to it to clean up kills. Effective as hell. With dexterity it out kills a suppressor. lol