Better Spartan Companies

I feel like Spartan Companies could be done better in the Halo Infinite, starting with being able to join and manage one from the game itself.

Maybe also have Spartan Company playlists, which puts fireteams belonging to a single Spartan Company against one another. (Imagine Clan vs. Clan Warzone, grinding for REQ’s together, there being competition to be the most skilled, etc. in Halo 5)

What do you guys think?

The company commendations NEED to be shown in game for every company member. Extending past 100 pop (seriously what’s with game industries thinking that 100 is the standard for clans??), company hub zones, company vs company stuff should come after the first reference.

If they want to be ambitious have 2 company game modes that can go
-100vs100 in a frigate to frigate battle using sabers to traverse the medium.
-16v16 (for Xbox party size reasons) to effectively compete for a Halo’s security grid, whereby sentinels will hunt down players in certain sections of the map. The sentinels slowly growing in numbers and bringing in larger more dangerous sentinels for security. The winning team has control on all sectors of the security grid.

The boring part is that we may just get a rehash copy and paste company system from h5 into Halo Infinite. Or!! They may not be there at all, which is sad but a possibility.

I’d definitely like Spartan companies to have a bigger presence in-game. Clan wars matchmaking would be great. Also, remove that terrible 100 population cap.

> 2535441613963097;1:
> I feel like Spartan Companies could be done better in the Halo Infinite, starting with being able to join and manage one from the game itself.
>
> Maybe also have Spartan Company playlists, which puts fireteams belonging to a single Spartan Company against one another. (Imagine Clan vs. Clan Warzone, grinding for REQ’s together, there being competition to be the most skilled, etc. in Halo 5)
>
> What do you guys think?

Makes perfect sense. I think they should implement it in H6 for sure.

I agree there needs to be more of a presence in game beyond just a tab showing who’s online and what company you’re in.