Better Respawns in SWAT?

The respawns in the SWAT matches are a little… bad. I mean, they are not horrible and they not make the gametype unplayable, but they are just so terrible placed.

I had a similar experience, getting two killtaculars in a single match without having any knowledge of the spawns because the enemy would continually spawn in or near my line of sight. I’m not sure if it’s the spawns being bad or if this is a result of the maps being the smallest in the series.

The respawns in all the arena modes are bad (except breakout, obviously), but SWAT is by far the worst. Multiple times per game I will spawn on one far corner of the map, in between 3 enemies, with the rest of my team literally all in the opposite corner. And not only do I instantly get murdered, I will usually spawn right on top of my body 3-4 more times. More than once I’ve lost a SWAT match because it was a close game and the spawning decided it wanted the other team to win.

They aren’t placed in the best spots. I remember a few times that I got killed the second I spawned into the game & I’ve only played a few rounds of SWAT.

They need a better rotation on all spawn areas, in all games.

Getting spawn-killed in SWAT could possibly be the most aggrivating thing imaginable.

i just gave up on swat, played swatnums way too many times and got spawn killed too often. i think i’ll wait until they do something about it.

i think the main issue imo is the instant respawn, there should be at least 3 seconds delay

And good thing they’re changing the respawn times then, yeah?

> 2602973356072471;8:
> i think the main issue imo is the instant respawn, there should be at least 3 seconds delay

The instant respawn is not a really big issue, but is still one. You can give to your enemy a double kill with these weird respawns.