Better items from silver packs than gold?

Since launch I’ve been using my REQ points for gold packs only since they include the more rare items.

However, I don’t recall unlocking a lot of permanent items in the gold packs so I tried some silvers. Both times I bought silvers, I got two permanents in the forms of armor and stances. I mean, I don’t have any issue with getting more for less, but it seems a little odd.

Anyone else?

Yeah I honestly stopped buying gold packs, they took too long to earn and there was too high a chance of getting something sucky. Once I have a large amount of stuff unlocked I might consider gold packs, but if you get 2 silver packs instead of a gold then you have a better chance of getting the rare/extra rare gear and you get at least 4 or more things. The mythic and legendary stuff is so rare that it doesn’t seem worth it yet.

If all you care about is Cosmetic stuff, go for silver packs until you’ve unlocked all the common things you want since you’ll get them 2x as fast as with gold, then do gold for the more rare armor pieces.

> 2533274847323654;3:
> If all you care about is Cosmetic stuff, go for silver packs until you’ve unlocked all the common things you want since you’ll get them 2x as fast as with gold, then do gold for the more rare armor pieces.

Yeah, I’m glad that I found this out early on so I don’t waste any more REQ points. I can hold my own in Warzone without power weapons or vehicles so I’m really only interested in cosmetics for the time being.

I’ve been getting only gold but decided i’m gonna change that since the golds are mostly giving me things I could get out of a silver pack anyways.