Better Forge World(s)

Forge world was an amazing idea, but there was one issue with it.

The scenery

Yep it was the scenery. As beautiful as the scenery is (Good job artists by the way) it’s just not the kind of place you could see yourself killing Spartans. Elites and Grunts yes, but not other Spartans.

This guy has the right idea
This guy does too

There needs to be a forge world for Desert, Snow, Highlands (with forest), Plains, and Jungle.

Even add them onto a Halo array backdrop. Just not installation 04, we know that there are other Halo’s each with different climates and it would be cool to see some kind of planet while your on the ground.

Finally, add NIGHT and RAIN as SPECIAL EFFECTS. This would be such a blessing, we could finally make infection maps that don’t suck, and give multiplayer that actual “Multiplayer” kind of feeling it deserves.

Finally some one else who gets it, that is exactly what we need I remember playing Halo Custom Edition playing on maps like HugeA$$, Coldsnap, and Extinction We need maps like that bigger with more variety.

I’m positive 343 will start off with a bang. They are not like Bungie. Their first game will make or break them, so have high hopes folks!

Agreed i would like a desert forge world that is like a Desert City that you could forge Civilian Vechicles, Pelicans, Phantoms. a rain effect with new visor colors that would be cool and like a machinima lobby so you can lower your weapon on xbox live

:smiley: Love the enthusiasm!

> Agreed i would like a desert forge world that is like a Desert City that you could forge Civilian Vechicles, Pelicans, Phantoms. a rain effect with new visor colors that would be cool and like a machinima lobby so you can lower your weapon on xbox live

Or then just that they could add weapon lowering to customs a.k.a live.

Hey look, my Snow Forge World.

Don’t forget about Forge City!

I hate the forge city Idea, makes no sense whatsoever, who want’s to forge in premade buildings anyways.

> Agreed i would like a desert forge world that is like a Desert City that you could forge Civilian Vechicles, Pelicans, Phantoms. a rain effect with new visor colors that would be cool and like a machinima lobby so you can lower your weapon on xbox live

cool idea

I think a Covenant forge world would be very cool But that probably wouldn’t happen as they’d like to keep it on reach.

So i say a that a forge world as Reach is being glassed would be amazing.

An arctic tundra pallet would be nice. Something with basic textures like the sandbox pallet but with no lights as this causes framerate problems…

Sounds good.

If there was a City Forge world I hope there would be a crypt like area, but bigger than the crypt Sandbox had. That could be a remake of Foundry. Foundry was my favorite map because there was so much stuff you could do in there even though you were limited.

Honestly, the guy with the desert map, which would be at the top of my list, has pretty much done most of the work. All 343 has to do is make the map. The conceptualizing is already done. Add a large palette for forging, much larger than Forge World, texture and awesome vehicular action, maybe the chopper again?, and you have one badass map.

Instead of all that, I’d hope for some sort of map where you could control whether it’s raining, snowing, clear, or just really cloudy. Where you could choose if the ground had snowy textures, swampy, or just default. If Halo Custom Edition map makers can make an in-game time of day settings option for maps like Coldsnap and CMT Snow Grove I’m sure 343 could work with this idea.