Better accuracy shots

Do you think in Halo 4 shots will be straighter?? And Team swat would be easier?? What do you guys think???

I think you are too young to be playing Halo, but thats just based on this thread.

> I think you are too young to be playing Halo, but thats just based on this thread.

What’s that so post to mean???

You mean less spread? Well yes, it should have less spread, a lot less actually. Spread only leads to randomness and randomness only leads to a smaller skill gap and that is a very bad thing.

Oh, and this is only for precision weapons. Automatics should have about as much spread as halo 3. Any less would be stupid.

> You mean sless spread? Well yes, it should have less spred, a lot less actually. Spread only leads to randomness and randomness only leads to a smaller skill gap and that is <mark>a very bad thing</mark>.

Spread is fine, it shouldnt have less spread. Your name is “a very bad thing”

> I think you are too young to be playing Halo, but thats just based on this thread.

lol please Halo hasnt been deserving of the MAture rateing since CE.

In halo a sniper shot to the head just makes you fall over comedicly.

> > I think you are too young to be playing Halo, but thats just based on this thread.
>
> lol please Halo hasnt been deserving of the MAture rateing since CE.
>
> In halo a sniper shot to the head just makes you fall over comedicly.

Agreed

> > I think you are too young to be playing Halo, but thats just based on this thread.
>
> What’s that so post to mean???

So post to mean?

You mean… ‘supposed’ to mean ROFL.

> > > I think you are too young to be playing Halo, but thats just based on this thread.
> >
> > What’s that so post to mean???
>
> So post to mean?
>
> You mean… ‘supposed’ to mean ROFL.

Go judge someone else’s spelling somewhere else