betraying in grifball

hello everybody im here to talk about betraying in grifball, when i play grifball
all most every time people just betray me for fun and sometimes people betray by accidents,im sick of it so i came here
to find people who will stand with me untill 343 industries finally fix thes problem
thanks for your support

Play with a team. There isn’t a “fix” because taking friendly fire away isn’t going to work.

> Play with a team. There isn’t a “fix” because taking friendly fire away isn’t going to work.

This… Or you could move to some other playlists?

I find grifball is one of the worst and not fun playlists, but that’s just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Play with a team. There isn’t a “fix” because taking friendly fire away isn’t going to work.
>
> This… Or you could move to some other playlists?
>
> I find grifball is one of the worst and not fun playlists, but that’s just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the mindless slaughter of grifball… but i refuse to play it without a whole team specifically that reason.

The only fix that could be made is removing friendly fire which would make the game horrid. Your best bet is the play with a team or suck it up

Your best bet is to go to the recruiting forum here, and find a clan / group / community that particiaptes in grifball and play with a team as has already been mentioned.

You might also try a grifball league like the GGL over at grifballhub.com . This link will take you right to the looking for a team / looking for a player thread:

http://www.grifballhub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=288

Even outside of league games teams often scrim with one another.

Grifball is a great game type. It’s actually very fun if you play with folks that want to play it correctly. I think a lot of the bad feelings folks have about grifball are simply because they’ve never really played a real grifball game - they’re always stuck in a situation where their own team mates and the other team just want to screw around and stat pad and / or grief.

I find it so annoying when people betray me on purpose, and they do it all the time in grifball, and in Team Slayer for power weapons. I think 343 should make a more substantial punishment for intentional betrayals, such as banning like they do if you quit enough.