Betraying/Betrayal

No more losing kill points do to suicides or betraying if u betray it should show up on ur records if there iz a cr systerm u should lose cr and if u betray three times in a game the team should have the opion to boot you and if you get booted from five games for betrayin u should get banned for 15mins and if ur ban time (witch should also show up on record) hits 1hr before the week is up u should be banned from halo for the rest of the week and every week ur ban time will be refreashed but u will still have in your record how many times u betrayed and time banned for betraying.
Opinions…

> No more losing kill points due to suicides or betraying. If you betray it should show up on your records. If there is a cr system you should lose cr and if you betray three times in a game the team should have the opion to boot you and if you get booted from five games for betraying you should get banned for 15mins. If your ban time (which should also show up on record) hits 1hr before the week is up you should be banned from halo for the rest of the week and every week your ban time will be refreashed but you will still have in your record how many times u betrayed and time banned for betraying.
> Opinions…

Fixed…

> No more losing kill points do to suicides or betraying if u betray it should show up on ur records if there iz a cr systerm u should lose cr and if u betray three times in a game the team should have the opion to boot you and if you get booted from five games for betrayin u should get banned for 15mins and if ur ban time (witch should also show up on record) hits 1hr before the week is up u should be banned from halo for the rest of the week and every week ur ban time will be refreashed but u will still have in your record how many times u betrayed and time banned for betraying.
> Opinions…

That was painful to read.

Good players don’t betray teammates.

If you do betray, the ban is fine IMO. Keeps people from doing it over and over and over like H3. That way if you are the victim to some -Yoink- doing it on purpose it punishes them. Nothing needs to change.

> > No more losing kill points do to suicides or betraying if u betray it should show up on ur records if there iz a cr systerm u should lose cr and if u betray three times in a game the team should have the opion to boot you and if you get booted from five games for betrayin u should get banned for 15mins and if ur ban time (witch should also show up on record) hits 1hr before the week is up u should be banned from halo for the rest of the week and every week ur ban time will be refreashed but u will still have in your record how many times u betrayed and time banned for betraying.
> > Opinions…
>
> That was painful to read.

explain

> Good players don’t betray teammates.
>
>
>
> If you do betray, the ban is fine IMO. Keeps people from doing it over and over and over like H3. That way if you are the victim to some Yoink! doing it on purpose it punishes them. Nothing needs to change.

i really hate being betrayed so much on some guy betrayed me to stop me from geting a perfection he told me he did i had 33 kills in squad man that wus no kool at all

> > Good players don’t betray teammates.
> >
> >
> >
> > If you do betray, the ban is fine IMO. Keeps people from doing it over and over and over like H3. That way if you are the victim to some Yoink! doing it on purpose it punishes them. Nothing needs to change.
>
> i really hate being betrayed so much on some guy betrayed me to stop me from geting a perfection he told me he did i had 33 kills in squad man that wus no kool at all

Yeahhhh that sucks. Best way to get a perfection is team doubles. (:

> > > Good players don’t betray teammates.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > If you do betray, the ban is fine IMO. Keeps people from doing it over and over and over like H3. That way if you are the victim to some Yoink! doing it on purpose it punishes them. Nothing needs to change.
> >
> > i really hate being betrayed so much on some guy betrayed me to stop me from geting a perfection he told me he did i had 33 kills in squad man that wus no kool at all
>
> Yeahhhh that sucks. Best way to get a perfection is team doubles. (:

THEY TOOK IT OF OV TD because it to easy

> > > > Good players don’t betray teammates.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > If you do betray, the ban is fine IMO. Keeps people from doing it over and over and over like H3. That way if you are the victim to some Yoink! doing it on purpose it punishes them. Nothing needs to change.
> > >
> > > i really hate being betrayed so much on some guy betrayed me to stop me from geting a perfection he told me he did i had 33 kills in squad man that wus no kool at all
> >
> > Yeahhhh that sucks. Best way to get a perfection is team doubles. (:
>
> THEY TOOK IT OF OV TD because it to easy

did they really? thats pointless, but i agree with this booting system…to an extent, i want it to show up on your record, but i feel like they really only need to fix it the booting system, not change it.

I would make the system so, that the game checks if there’s an enemy around the betrayed and if so,the first betrayal is okay since it may high likely be an accident f. ex. if you throw a plasma grenade and then a own team member walks into it.
If there’s no enemy nearby and you betray someone, he gets the option to boot you.

> I would make the system so, that the game checks if there’s an enemy around the betrayed and if so,the first betrayal is okay since it may high likely be an accident f. ex. if you throw a plasma grenade and then a own team member walks into it.
> If there’s no enemy nearby and you betray someone, he gets the option to boot you.

or if you happen to pick up someone elses sniper rifle…from the spawn…with full intention of being better then them at sniping…and get betrayed…
yea sounds good.