betrayels

scenario 1: you kill enemy team with rockets, take rockets and regenerate shield… teammate comes and betrays you for the rockets… no option to boot

scenario 2: 1 person quits in the beginning, your team is losing 50-20, you have 8 kills, another teammate has 11 and the last has 1… you betray the teammate with 1 kill accidentally once and BOOM you’re booted

please fix this system.

same for the teammates wo want to destroy (for example) the wraith u get before he reached it. he keeps shooting at you and that thing blows up -> in most cases theres no option to klick him.

but if u kill him, before your wraith blows up he will get to 100% the option to kick you.

betrayal system thread 1

betrayal thread 2

It’s almost the same in other gamemodes.
Living Dead: you spawn as zombie, you go to the humans and you kill one of them that wasn’t looking at you. When this one respawn as zombie, it searchs for you and tryes all the time to kill you just becouse was the first to die. Is it normal for you?

> It’s almost the same in other gamemodes.
> Living Dead: you spawn as zombie, you go to the humans and you kill one of them that wasn’t looking at you. When this one respawn as zombie, it searchs for you and tryes all the time to kill you just becouse was the first to die. Is it normal for you?

i think zombies have no brains! thats what it meant to be. they are extremely aggressive and brutal…sometimes they start to kill eachother with no reason…thats still a mystery…

:smiley:

XD Now I understand why I was biting the arm of another zombie! :smiley:

> scenario 1: you kill enemy team with rockets, take rockets and regenerate shield… teammate comes and betrays you for the rockets… no option to boot
>
> scenario 2: 1 person quits in the beginning, your team is losing 50-20, you have 8 kills, another teammate has 11 and the last has 1… you betray the teammate with 1 kill accidentally once and BOOM you’re booted
>
> please fix this system.

Well the system should give you a chance to not get booted if you have the highest kill ratio in your team.Sometimes even 2 or 3 batrayals. Best bet is to have more kills.