Betrayed! (It's funny now, right?)

Post your betrayal stories. This thread isn’t meant to complain and grumble to each other, but to share our stories, have a good laugh, give people a good laugh, and move on! Your stories don’t have to be epic, or riveting, or funny, just post 'em here! Somebody will find it funny!

Quick Note: I am often kind of bored…reading through these would be entertaining.

One time, on Infection, I was camping in this spot with this other guy. It was on…what’s the name…that forest one. I was in sort of a chasm with my back facing a cliff that led to the edge of the map. I was just sitting there waiting to shoot up some infected, when suddenly, I heard the sound of boosters of a spartan charged and watched in horror as the edge of the cliff disappeared. He’d spartan charged me off and killed me. I was so mad, but now it’s kind of funny…sort of…kind of…maybe…:slight_smile:

ok so just the other night in firefight we were on round 2 i think kill the jackles. i managed kill most of the covenant around me and was behind an Elite so i start to assassinate him. Here comes my teammate on a ghost going full speed with the boost. You can see where this was heading right? he runs both me and the Elite over. Of course we are in a party and he hears my yell of “DUDE you just ran me over and stole my assassination” he apologizes and we all laugh at it.

> 2533274931547918;3:
> ok so just the other night in firefight we were on round 2 i think kill the jackles. i managed kill most of the covenant around me and was behind an Elite so i start to assassinate him. Here comes my teammate on a ghost going full speed with the boost. You can see where this was heading right? he runs both me and the Elite over. Of course we are in a party and he hears my yell of “DUDE you just ran me over and stole my assassination” he apologizes and we all laugh at it.

Well I mean, assassinating an elite isn’t really that big of a feat.

Well my best moment was before the patch whr wraiths instantly splatter the mantis. During a warzone game i was in a mantis and my teammate was behind me in a wraith and he boosted which accidentally killed me. :frowning:

This happened in a team snipers game…
Jerk for two reasons: 1) He killed me. 2) he was trying to steal my kill

My teammate was using active camo and I went to go throw a Plasma Grenade onto a man cannon. As I threw it he walked infront of me and I ended up sticking him.

I was playing BTB on Boulevard, and the other team was about to win, so my brilliant teammate decides to kill me, steal my weapon (even though it was completely useless at the time), t-bag my body, then run away. It actually was pretty infuriating.

I think that every time a team mate Spartan charges you and drops your shields so an enemy can one shot you, then that is a betrayal.

Is it okay to stick the offending team mate with a plasma grenade?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I usually betray someone every game I play because you get a limit of 3. When the game starts, ill stalk the player to the power weapon and when he takes it, ill betray him and tbag his dead body while shooting all of the rounds into his body as well. I always get a kick out of it.

Me: Don’t go on the door way.
Friend: I won’t
Me: I proceed to throw a splinter grenade at the door
Friend: runs to doorway as I throw the grenade
Me: sigh of sadness

> 2533274930413556;8:
> I was playing BTB on Boulevard, and the other team was about to win, so my brilliant teammate decides to kill me, steal my weapon (even though it was completely useless at the time), t-bag my body, then run away. It actually was pretty infuriating.

That was probably me LOL

I think it was a few nights ago but listen to this.
I was playing CTF on Recurve, we were tied up in overtime with only about 2 minutes left. I was on top of our base with the rocket turret (not on the stand) to ensure nobody took our flag and won the game (alongside most of our team).
Some guy starts taking pop shots at me with his gun, I turn to him, he stops, then I turn away and he continues. Never taking off my shield though. This happens a few times, and then suddenly, at about 1 minute left, he betrays me and picks up the rocket turret. I don’t even have time to get back to the base before the game ends.
So here’s the kicker, he then sends me a message saying “Sorry, I was going for a commendation”. He didn’t have time to get a kill with it, he straight up betrayed me for no reason. People are childish.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274874078365;13:
> I think it was a few nights ago but listen to this.
> I was playing CTF on Recurve, we were tied up in overtime with only about 2 minutes left. I was on top of our base with the rocket turret (not on the stand) to ensure nobody took our flag and won the game (alongside most of our team).
> Some guy starts taking pop shots at me with his gun, I turn to him, he stops, then I turn away and he continues. Never taking off my shield though. This happens a few times, and then suddenly, at about 1 minute left, he betrays me and picks up the rocket turret. I don’t even have time to get back to the base before the game ends.
> So here’s the kicker, he then sends me a message saying “Sorry, I was going for a commendation”. He didn’t have time to get a kill with it, he straight up betrayed me for no reason. People are childish.

I remember back when I played halo 3 I would play social slayer and whenever we had a level 50 on our team, I would spend the whole game getting him to low heath for easy kills from other team. One time a level 50 messenged me to ask why I did that and I told him it was because I wanted him to have a handycap to make the game more fair. I then told him that he was a noob because he couldn’t get much kills and had many deaths.

Last night i accidentally got 2 betrayals, 1 for a dude jumping in front of a rocket i fired, then the second for jumping in front of a plasma casteer’s shot, at least he killed 2 enemies with it though lol but only 1 was counted… bugger lol

I have too many…

But the one that stands out is this one

Two of my friends and I were playing breakout and start of the round I accidentally Spartan charge and kill our random in the first round. Immediately after both my friends die and I try to take the rest of the team on.

Round 2 my friends have already lost hope because they think the other team are gods, and they don’t really try round 3 and 4 go similarly

Last round friends die random and I are left we mange to kill 2, leaving us in a 2v2. The random lowers my health, just enough to make me kill him because I was afraid he was going to kill me and then the other 2 killed me. 0-5

Later I messaged the random apologized and told him it was an accident, and he said didn’t mind we were all just having fun

> 2533274971565732;16:
> I have too many…
>
> But the one that stands out is this one
>
> Two of my friends and I were playing breakout and start of the round I accidentally Spartan charge and kill our random in the first round. Immediately after both my friends die and I try to take the rest of the team on.
>
> Round 2 my friends have already lost hope because they think the other team are gods, and they don’t really try round 3 and 4 go similarly
>
> Last round friends die random and I are left we mange to kill 2, leaving us in a 2v2. The random lowers my health, just enough to make me kill him because I was afraid he was going to kill me and then the other 2 killed me. 0-5
>
> Later I messaged the random apologized and told him it was an accident, and he said didn’t mind we were all just having fun

Things went better than expected…

Well… lets see

Today firefight, final round, knight bosses, killed one of them and as I drop to grab the weapon, a wrait of a teammate kills me, understandable, he went to get the other boss, only time I got a kick option… meanwhile

The other day I was just splattered by a friendly warthog for no reason
I got splattered by a slow moving teammate ghost who could easily stop
Got friendly fire killed by my own rocket when attacking a base
Spartan charged in breakout for a [friggin] battle rifle (the guy got killed after that)
Killed in CTF when attempted to take the flag by a teammate
Ghost rushed on a req station by another teammate

And the funnier of all
got a ghost, and passing through the sidewalk near the center base in the snowy map, and a fellow warthog just passed throught, pushing me to oblivion into the cliff…

Today in WZFF on Apex 7

Had a teammate in a wasp flying low as possible around the garage betraying people on purpose for some psychotic reason. Unbeknownst to him, 4 of us were in a party playing together and after the 3rd person was splattered he was kicked. We all reported him for unsporting conduct, another player took his spot but we lost the garage thanks to him and it was game over.

> 2533274809280083;19:
> Today in WZFF on Apex 7
>
> Had a teammate in a wasp flying low as possible around the garage betraying people on purpose for some psychotic reason. Unbeknownst to him, 4 of us were in a party playing together and after the 3rd person was splattered he was kicked. We all reported him for unsporting conduct, another player took his spot but we lost the garage thanks to him and it was game over.

And all because of that one little -Yoink!-.