Betrayals In Spartan Ops

Have you guys been run over by other players using the ghost/wraith repeatedly? I think it’s hilarious but is there truly no way to boot them? It just seems odd.

That’s griefers for you. I hate them, but at least I can ignore them.

They’re not that common through.

It’s really bad with the first chapter of episode one and shootout in Valhalla.

I haven’t had that problem specifically, but when Ep:1 Ch:1 was up, it usually always ended in someone hoping in a wraith at the last minute and blowing my wraith up, which kills me despite friendly fire being off. I mean, I get going crazy after a game ends and shooting everyone. But in Spartan Ops, the game doesn’t end until the screen goes black, so that counts as one more death for me.

It’s not a huge deal. I don’t lose sleep over it or anything. I just don’t understand why.

Now I will admit that I have run over a few other players in that mission with the wraith, but that’s their fault for standing two feet away from a hover tank.

> That’s griefers for you. I hate them, but at least I can ignore them.
>
> They’re not that common through.

until you spam shootout in valhalla for the xp

You get griefers at least every other match that take your mantis out constantly

> Have you guys been run over by other players using the ghost/wraith repeatedly? I think it’s hilarious but is there truly no way to boot them? It just seems odd.

Do they do it at the end of the level when you’re on that hill? If so you may have been playing with me a few times haha, its a game that most players dont mind, since teammates in spops can destroy a vehicle without you dying, you have to stay alive in your vehicle therefore running over people secures your survival until your stuck one too many times hahaha, its fun. And its the end so no one really cares.

Dual Posts

Dual Posts

> > Have you guys been run over by other players using the ghost/wraith repeatedly? I think it’s hilarious but is there truly no way to boot them? It just seems odd.
>
> And its the end so no one really cares.

Other then the fact Co-op lags too much, this is why I don’t go into vehicle Spartan Ops missions. If it has a single vehicle, I won’t play the mission co-op.

> Have you guys been run over by other players using the ghost/wraith repeatedly? I think it’s hilarious but is there truly no way to boot them? It just seems odd.

During the first few weeks of Spartan Ops, that usually happens to players who AFK.

Yep, Spartan Ops needs betrayal booting (I’m assuming it’s not in there)

Lately, I’ve been getting betrayed for AMMO.