Betrayals in Halo(Sorry, glitched when submitting)

I have been playing a lot of Halo multiplayer lately and I have been getting betrayed a lot when I have a power weapon. Together as a community we should think of a new way to get rid of greedy back stabbing teammates in multiplayer. Any ideas?

I don’t think there’s any friendly fire, but I’m not 100%.

> 2533274799527886;2:
> I don’t think there’s any friendly fire, but I’m not 100%.

There probably will be vechiles splatter betrayal still

> 2533274927568005;1:
> I have been playing a lot of Halo multiplayer lately and I have been getting betrayed a lot when I have a power weapon. Together as a community we should think of a new way to get rid of greedy back stabbing teammates in multiplayer. Any ideas?

i know of a 100% effective method of avoiding betrayals, invite people you meet who are up to whatever standard of play you consider good to join your game, make friends (or useful minions/co-conspirators if you aren’t the friends type) and play with a full team…

> 2533274799527886;2:
> I don’t think there’s any friendly fire, but I’m not 100%.

There will be friendly fire in Arena (thank God).

There is only one thing you can do. Don’t play with randoms in Arena. Friendly fire is part of the competitive game, and some times you will be accidentally betrayed. I know, I’ve done it. Other times, poor teammates will betray you intentionally to get a power weapon.
The system can’t differentiate between an accidental and purposeful betrayal, so you simply have to live with them.
Maybe a post-game feedback system, similar to League of Legends?

Besides a Spartan laser map with some incidents last night lol. I’ve seen it much to often. My buddy picked up sniper, betrayed, then that guy betrayed, spawn betrayed. Then on big team battle I hopped on mongoose and betrayed. Same on banshee same guy in which whole team betrayed him that time I got 20 kills with the first one including took out opponents banshee. When I went for second run the guy got me again. Unfortunately even though he got owned by the rest of the team toxic players like that never learn.

I too have been betrayed my fair share. Just the other day I go into a match, and because some -Yoink- didn’t like the map we’re playing in he announces “Just so you know I’m going to betray!”
sufice to to say we lost that match, he was booted by a team mate but the damage had already been done.

That said, having players purposely stand in front of you (if friendly fire is off) or shoot to descope you, or to just to annoy you is almost as equally frustrating as betrayals.

Reflective friendly fire would be the greatest thing. If a teammate shoots you, it’s almost like he shoots himself. Almost seems like a gurantee to end purposeful betrayals.

> 2717573882290912;9:
> Reflective friendly fire would be the greatest thing. If a teammate shoots you, it’s almost like he shoots himself. Almost seems like a gurantee to end purposeful betrayals.

I can’t believe I haven’t thought of this. Back in the day MW2 had the gamemode Hardcore Ricochet. We should try to get 343i to implement this into Halo 5.

> 2533274927568005;10:
> > 2717573882290912;9:
> > Reflective friendly fire would be the greatest thing. If a teammate shoots you, it’s almost like he shoots himself. Almost seems like a gurantee to end purposeful betrayals.
>
>
> I can’t believe I haven’t thought of this. Back in the day MW2 had the gamemode Hardcore Ricochet. We should try to get 343i to implement this into Halo 5.

Throws grenade
Teammates accidentally run into grenade
You then die because of reflective friendly fire. This is sounding just as disappointing. Like getting betrayed, this makes the player who wasn’t trying to betray die anyway.

I think I’d prefer betrayals. Killing your scrub teammates is fun anyway.

Just an FYI, there isn’t any friendly fire in Warzone.

> 2533274859413227;12:
> Just an FYI, there isn’t any friendly fire in Warzone.

And if ranks filter out team-killers, putting them at the lowest tiers, then I can live with FF.

Those damn team killing -Yoinks!-!