BetrayalCam

You get betrayed. Instead of respawning, you must first watch a killcam of the killer to see what exactly went down. You then have three options: Replay Clip, Boot, or Forgive.

Anyone digging it?

Yes excellent idea.

Yeah, I could see it happening.

So what’s the third option? Invite them over for tea? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously i do support this.

There was a thread just like this not too long ago.

Will be annoying in griffball.

Good idea. Except you should only have to watch it if you want to boot.

@Golden Ram I’m pretty sure option 3 is boot.

> So what’s the third option? Invite them over for tea? :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> Seriously i do support this.

Fix’d, haha, and maybe they can make that a fourth option!

This seems like the ideal way to detect accidental betrayals and intentional ones. I approve!

> Will be annoying in griffball.

Good point. But it would most likely be disabled in Grifball. Betrayals are inevitable in that mode.

> > So what’s the third option? Invite them over for tea? :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> >
> > Seriously i do support this.
>
> Fix’d, haha, and maybe they can make that a fourth option!

Well i wouldn’t shoot down the 4th option haha.

lets hope this guy works for 343 and is leaking some upcoming info to see what the response will be

Excellent idea

> lets hope this guy works for 343 and is leaking some upcoming info to see what the response will be
>
>
> Excellent idea

I can assure you that I do not work for 343 Industries…Yet.

> There was a thread just like this not too long ago.

A week is quite a long time, sorry. I never would have noticed it.

Sure sounds like a good idea, at least for playlists where instant respawn is not an option.
Otherwise it could be used/abused to “lock” teammates from combat for a few secs which could have a negative impact on the match :confused:

I’d say don’t FORCE people to watch the clip, but that they can’t boot without first having watched the clip at least once. This basically means that it is in your best interests to forgive so you can respawn instantly, so most people would only boot people who are griefing, instead of not really caring and just booting anybody the game lets them just coz they can

> Sure sounds like a good idea, at least for playlists where instant respawn is not an option.
> Otherwise it could be used/abused to “lock” teammates from combat for a few secs which could have a negative impact on the match :confused:

It would take at most five seconds, I can’t really imagine it effecting the match too much.

Well I kinda agree. It will slow down gameplay, but also, it may bring down the instant boot rate. So I guess.

> You get betrayed. Instead of respawning, you must first watch a killcam of the killer to see what exactly went down. You then have three options: Replay Clip, Boot, or Forgive.
>
> Anyone digging it?

Way to rip off my thread, bro.

An option to watch the betrayal cam would be better, but i like this idea.