Betrayal: What's the point?

I was in Halo 5 WZ FF selecting a weapon In the Armory only have myself deliberately killed by a FF team member who took a Ghost and ran me down inside of the Armory. Immediately I got a note from the system which stated “Marked Betrayal”, guessing they got banned for the Cowardly Act. What’s the point of doing that? Getting a kick off of knocking off your own team? If you wanna a piece of me that bad, lets go around in Area FFA combat or meet up on WZ Assault or a Custom Game and beat each other’s brains out in fair combat. Not in a cowardly act of betrayal. What’s the Point?

When you get betrayed it gives the victim an option to boot the player from the game, since it can’t tell if they’re trolling or if it was an accident. It only says marked betrayal if you pressed the “Boot Player” button. You may have just accidently pressed A fast enough where you couldn’t see the option menu. I’ve done it once before.

> 2533274919101675;2:
> When you get betrayed it gives the victim an option to boot the player from the game, since it can’t tell if they’re trolling or if it was an accident. It only says marked betrayal if you pressed the “Boot Player” button. You may have just accidently pressed A fast enough where you couldn’t see the option menu. I’ve done it once before.

What he said

> 2533274820862397;1:
> I was in Halo 5 WZ FF selecting a weapon In the Armory only have myself deliberately killed by a FF team member who took a Ghost and ran me down inside of the Armory. Immediately I got a note from the system which stated “Marked Betrayal”, guessing they got banned for the Cowardly Act. What’s the point of doing that? Getting a kick off of knocking off your own team? If you wanna a piece of me that bad, lets go around in Area FFA combat or meet up on WZ Assault or a Custom Game and beat each other’s brains out in fair combat. Not in a cowardly act of betrayal. What’s the Point?

Why do people betray their teammates?
A: To steal a power weapon
B: Because they find the other player annoying.
C: They don’t know how to play the game or are children that don’t know any better.
D: Fun, trolling. They just watched some old videos on youtube and want to try it for themselves.
E: Boredom
F: They don’t like the cut of your jib.
G: Purple, because Ice cream has no bones.
H: Any or all of the above

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274820862397;1:
> > I was in Halo 5 WZ FF selecting a weapon In the Armory only have myself deliberately killed by a FF team member who took a Ghost and ran me down inside of the Armory. Immediately I got a note from the system which stated “Marked Betrayal”, guessing they got banned for the Cowardly Act. What’s the point of doing that? Getting a kick off of knocking off your own team? If you wanna a piece of me that bad, lets go around in Area FFA combat or meet up on WZ Assault or a Custom Game and beat each other’s brains out in fair combat. Not in a cowardly act of betrayal. What’s the Point?
>
>
> Why do people betray their teammates?
> A: To steal a power weapon
> B: Because they find the other player annoying.
> C: They don’t know how to play the game or are children that don’t know any better.
> D: Fun, trolling. They just watched some old videos on youtube and want to try it for themselves.
> E: Boredom
> F: They don’t like the cut of your jib.
> G: Purple, because Ice cream has no bones.
> H: Any or all of the above

I: I mantis stomp and it kills 2 teammates and not the 1 enemy on the blue team

> 2533274974812637;5:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > 2533274820862397;1:
> > > I was in Halo 5 WZ FF selecting a weapon In the Armory only have myself deliberately killed by a FF team member who took a Ghost and ran me down inside of the Armory. Immediately I got a note from the system which stated “Marked Betrayal”, guessing they got banned for the Cowardly Act. What’s the point of doing that? Getting a kick off of knocking off your own team? If you wanna a piece of me that bad, lets go around in Area FFA combat or meet up on WZ Assault or a Custom Game and beat each other’s brains out in fair combat. Not in a cowardly act of betrayal. What’s the Point?
> >
> >
> > Why do people betray their teammates?
> > A: To steal a power weapon
> > B: Because they find the other player annoying.
> > C: They don’t know how to play the game or are children that don’t know any better.
> > D: Fun, trolling. They just watched some old videos on youtube and want to try it for themselves.
> > E: Boredom
> > F: They don’t like the cut of your jib.
> > G: Purple, because Ice cream has no bones.
> > H: Any or all of the above
>
>
> I: I mantis stomp and it kills 2 teammates and not the 1 enemy on the blue team

J: The plasma caster.