Betrayal System

Your betrayal booting system is the biggest crock of horse -Yoink- I’ve ever seen.

WTF IS THAT CRAP???

Fix this piece of junk! No one should be able to boot someone else until they at least betray 2 team members in the same damn game.

P.S. Obviously you guys can’t even invest in a damn dictionary to know that I spelled “accidently” correctly. It’s no wonder why you have such a stupid betrayal booting system…

*This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not attack other members or attempt to bypass the word filter.

> Your betrayal booting system is the biggest crock of horse Yoink! I’ve ever seen. It’s ok for some -Yoink- to betray me and I don’t even get a boot screen but when I accidently betray some idiot in the wrong place at the wrong time they can boot me on the first crack?
>
> WTF IS THAT CRAP???
>
> Fix this piece of junk! No one should be able to boot someone else until they at least betray 2 team members in the same damn game.
>
> You people spend so much time putting together that crappy noble map pack but can’t pay attention to little detail like this?
>
> P.S. Obviously you guys can’t even invest in a damn dictionary to know that I spelled “accidently” correctly. It’s no wonder why you have suck a stupid betrayal booting system…

*This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not attack other members or attempt to bypass the word filter.

Yeah, it is annoying when you get booted for something stupid. Or something you didn’t even do.

It doesn’t happen much to me anymore, but it is still VERY annoying.

or they could just disable friendly fire. problem solved :slight_smile:

> P.S. Obviously you guys can’t even invest in a damn dictionary to know that I spelled “accidently” correctly. It’s no wonder why you have such a stupid betrayal booting system…

accidently: Common misspelling of accidentally; Accidentally

Say again?

> > P.S. Obviously you guys can’t even invest in a damn dictionary to know that I spelled “accidently” correctly. It’s no wonder why you have such a stupid betrayal booting system…
>
> accidently: Common misspelling of accidentally; Accidentally
>
> Say again?

Well what the heck do you expect? I was raging at 3 or 4 in the morning. All I forgot was the “a” and another “l” LoL

Still, betrayal system sucks like crap. Still can’t understand why the hell someone can betray you blatantly and a bunch of times you don’t get a boot screen but one accidental betrayal by me and a stupid crybaby boots me, even if I’m the person with most of the damn kills on the team!

> > > P.S. Obviously you guys can’t even invest in a damn dictionary to know that I spelled “accidently” correctly. It’s no wonder why you have such a stupid betrayal booting system…
> >
> > accidently: Common misspelling of accidentally; Accidentally
> >
> > Say again?
>
> Well what the heck do you expect? I was raging at 3 or 4 in the morning. All I forgot was the “a” and another “l” LoL
>
> Still, betrayal system sucks like crap. Still can’t understand why the hell someone can betray you blatantly and a bunch of times you don’t get a boot screen but one accidental betrayal by me and a stupid crybaby boots me, even if I’m the person with most of the damn kills on the team!

So? You still spelled it wrong, and pretended to have spelled it right as an excuse to bash Waypoint. That’s the important part, not that you spelled it wrong in the first place.

I see what the problem is here: you kill your teammates. That’s something you shouldn’t do. The simple fact that you are angry at the system proves that it works.

I said it on b.net already, repeating it here.

Please find a way to get BB vom X onto the D-pad.
Will solve many problems, 343. ;D

If you want to be taken seriously, I recommend speaking with civilly.

Anyway, I do agree that the current system is very flawed. While I myself don’t have any idea as to how hard such a system is to make, I don’t see it being too difficult to make a smarter system.

> Your betrayal booting system is the biggest crock of horse Yoink! I’ve ever seen. It’s ok for some -Yoink- to betray me and I don’t even get a boot screen but when I accidently betray some idiot in the wrong place at the wrong time they can boot me on the first crack?
>
> WTF IS THAT CRAP???
>
> Fix this piece of junk! No one should be able to boot someone else until they at least betray 2 team members in the same damn game.
>
> You people spend so much time putting together that crappy noble map pack but can’t pay attention to little detail like this?
>
> P.S. Obviously you guys can’t even invest in a damn dictionary to know that I spelled “accidently” correctly. It’s no wonder why you have such a stupid betrayal booting system…

I stopped after this,
"Your betrayal booting system is the biggest crock of horse Yoink!",
Honestly, no one is going to want to listen to you if this is the way you are going to speak. I’m not asking you to speak all fancy like, but show a little class and have some self-respect. You’re foolish, rude, disrespectful, and have no common sense whatsoever. If you re-write your opening statement, and show a little more class, someone might consider reading the whole thing through. Until then, good day.

P.S. I do agree it has flaws, but I’m smart enough, have good judgment, and understand when it is and isn’t the time to shoot a rocket. Obviously if your team is in front of you, you aren’t going to shoot them in the back of the head. On the other hand if an enemy is in front of you, you will want to shoot their heads off A.S.A.P. I hope you understand.

P.S.S. Team killing is pointless, I’ve done fairly few times in all my days. Even then have not been booted, thanks.

P.S.S.S. Don’t team kill.

Just a question off topic if you curse does it say blam? Or what. I dont curse just curious :stuck_out_tongue:

> Just a question off topic if you curse does it say blam? Or what. I dont curse just curious :stuck_out_tongue:

On B.net it’s “Blam!”, here it’s “Yoink!”. On topic, stop teamkilling and you won’t get booted, simple.

no, i think he should talk fancy. I’ve only been booted once for running someone over in a ghost. That sucked, but since then I’ve driven much more carefully. I want to be able to boot for inactivity. I can’t stand it when someone isn’t playing and just giving point to the other team

Well, I whole-heartedly agree with this.

I think you should have to betray someone twice…or two betrayals in the same game before you can be booted. 1 time can be an accident…2, not so much.

Over the weekend, I had a game where I had rockets and I had a double kill. I had two guys confined in an area. I launched my rocket and the next thing I know, some nimwit sprints in and gets caught in the middle. I got a double-kill AND a betrayal. It was early in the game I had 7 kills and the next closest teammate had 4. This guy booted me.

I don’t know enough to suggest any more ways to prevent this kind of bullpucky…but I would suggest that there should be SOME modification.

I mean, if I walk right up to you and sticky you in the head…yeah, boot me becuase I’m being a tool. But if you sprint into a situation where I cross-map rocket two guys…how in the world is that on me???

Uber-frustrating.

> I want to be able to boot for inactivity. I can’t stand it when someone isn’t playing and just giving point to the other team

Although it may not be do-able…I would love this option. The normal Team Slayer matchmaking game is 12:00 minutes. I would suggest that 4 minutes of inactivity should be the marker. If you are idle for 4 minutes or more…your teammates should be given the option to boot you. Just like you get the boot prompt when you get killed…the same can be done on inactivity. If I die, I can get a message that reads something to the effect of : |xx| JoNeS |xx| had been idle for more than four minutes - Do you wish to boot this player (a) yes (b) no.

That way, provided you don’t have 3 perfections…at least someone actively participating on the team will have the opportunity to clear the turd.

Fancydad…that is a great suggestion (in my opinion) and I think it could be tinkered with to benefit the whole community.

> > I want to be able to boot for inactivity. I can’t stand it when someone isn’t playing and just giving point to the other team
>
> Although it may not be do-able…I would love this option. The normal Team Slayer matchmaking game is 12:00 minutes. I would suggest that 4 minutes of inactivity should be the marker. If you are idle for 4 minutes or more…your teammates should be given the option to boot you. Just like you get the boot prompt when you get killed…the same can be done on inactivity. If I die, I can get a message that reads something to the effect of : |xx| JoNeS |xx| had been idle for more than four minutes - Do you wish to boot this player (a) yes (b) no.
>
> That way, provided you don’t have 3 perfections…at least someone actively participating on the team will have the opportunity to clear the turd.
>
> Fancydad…that is a great suggestion (in my opinion) and I think it could be tinkered with to benefit the whole community.

I too like the inactivity option, but they would have to put it up on each teammate’s screen, so probably majority rules. So if you’re playing 4v4, and one teammate is idle, then if 3-0, or 2-1 vote to boot, then the idled is booted. But if it turns to 1-2 or 0-3, then the play stays. Idk, just thinking outside the box. Prepare for flame xD

You know, this isn’t some fancy tea house where you need to be prim an proper. It’s a damn forum to express your emotions and concerns! If you don’t want to read past the “Yoink” part then don’t read this post. Sometimes you have to speak your opinion in order to be heard. If we were all suppressed and kept our mouths to ourselves, we wouldn’t be living as freely in this nation as we are today!

Anyway I didn’t post this because I purposefully T.K. It’s because of the accidents that happen. Is it absolutely absurd to think that for one second that it’s possible to accidentally kill a team member because of something like say, a team member was an idiot and for some Godly unknown reason didn’t see me trading gunfire with the enemy and like a moron run straight towards the guy to melee only to find out I just stuck him with a plasma then get blown up and get a betrayal? Or how about a team member crouching on the other side of the map, and me having the enemy in view of my rocket launcher, then sending a rocket towards his way and not knowing he was there and come to find out not only did I kill the enemy but also my team member by accident. (P.S. Before anyone opens their mouth about the 2nd scenario I’m talking about being in zoom, you can’t see team member names from across the map.)

P.S. Sucks that I gotta be super careful playing a damn video game. IT’S A DAMN VIDEO GAME FOR GOD’S SAKE! We’re supposed to have fun and not be a little cry baby about it. It’s TEAM slayer and sadly enough T.K. happens by accident sometimes. If you didn’t want the possibility of never being betrayed, play Rumble Pit! Then you have no one to blame but yourself for killing yourself like an idiot. Also for all the haters posting saying not to T.K. You’ve betrayed before by accident and you know exactly what the hell I’m talking about but you want to seem all high and mighty and post otherwise. Just shut the hell up. I don’t care if you don’t like me, trust me I’ll sleep super sound tonight regardless. I don’t need your approval.

> You know, this isn’t some fancy tea house where you need to be prim an proper. It’s a damn forum to express your emotions and concerns! If you don’t want to read past the “Yoink” part then don’t read this post. Don’t need to blabber on like a baby. Go cry somewhere else. Sometimes you have to speak your opinion in order to be heard. If we were all suppressed and kept our mouths to ourselves, we wouldn’t be living as freely in this nation as we are today!
>
> Anyway I didn’t post this because I purposefully T.K. It’s because of the accidents that happen. Is it absolutely absurd to think that for one second that it’s possible to accidentally kill a team member because of something like say, a team member was an idiot and for some Godly unknown reason didn’t see me trading gunfire with the enemy and like a moron run straight towards the guy to melee only to find out I just stuck him with a plasma then get blown up and get a betrayal? Or how about a team member crouching on the other side of the map, and me having the enemy in view of my rocket launcher, then sending a rocket towards his way and not knowing he was there and come to find out not only did I kill the enemy but also my team member by accident. (P.S. Before anyone opens their mouth about the 2nd scenario I’m talking about being in zoom, you can’t see team member names from across the map.)
>
> There I kept it semi civilized, b*tch!
>
> P.S. Sucks that I gotta be super careful playing a damn video game. IT’S A DAMN VIDEO GAME FOR GOD’S SAKE! We’re supposed to have fun and not be a little cry baby about it. It’s TEAM slayer and sadly enough T.K. happens by accident sometimes. If you didn’t want the possibility of never being betrayed, play Rumble Pit! Then you have no one to blame but yourself for killing yourself like an idiot. Also for all the haters posting saying not to T.K. Go suck yourself. You’ve betrayed before by accident and you know exactly what the hell I’m talking about but you want to seem all high and mighty and post otherwise. Just shut the hell up. I don’t care if you don’t like me, trust me I’ll sleep super sound tonight regardless. I don’t need your approval.

Don’t TK. It’s not that hard.