Betrayal system needs to be deleted

I was playing slayer on team deathmatch on hemorrhage and my team mate splatterd me with revenant. lol im ok with this. I saw him jetpacking like a brick and decide to spaltter him >got booted. Why? Lets see… My bpr is 100, hes 51. I get booted when i had 14 kills two deaths, he had 7 kills five deaths? Why?

Why did you intentionally splatter him? You brought it on yourself.

Well he splatters me first? Cant i get my revange?

> Why did you intentionally splatter him? You brought it on yourself.

This. If you don’t want to get booted, don’t betray anyone. It doesn’t matter if they did it first. If you betray someone, there’s always a chance you’ll get booted.

Why cant they just delete it? they want funny betryals or something? If someone betrayals me, going to do it back. Why did he get boot option but i didint?

If it was deleted, then there would be no repercussions for doing anything really. You would drive over anyone you wanted enemy or ally and not have to worry about it. People would spam nades and heavy weapons more often without hesitation.

That happens to me and my cousin all the time except I don’t intentionally betray them like one time I was playing elite slayer one of teammates looks me straight in the face and throws a sticky grenade at my face ,I forgive him, and then later I throw a plasma at a enemy it sticks him and the person who betrayed me runs straight at the dude with the plasma stuck 2 him and it says that I betrayed him and then he boots me I mean he was the one being the idiot.

I get mad when that happens whenever someone betrays me it doesn’t give me the option 2 boot them i’m glad that in halo 4 there is no betrayal.

> 1 betrayal isn’t enough, on its own, to prompt your teammate to boot you.
>
> Every player has a value that tracks the damage they’ve done to their teammates, and the system that governs that value takes into account many things. The value has a threshold, and if you commit a betrayal that pushes you over the threshold or if you are over the threshold and commit a betrayal your teammate will be prompted to boot you. The value is in a constant state of degradation but it decays slowly and carries over between games. This is done to ensure that a problematic player doesn’t have their slate wiped clean and regain the ability to commit excessive flagrant actions against their allies every time they load into a game. A player may have two or three betrayals in a game and not get booted, but when that’s the case there is a good chance a teammate in the next game will be prompted to boot them on their first betrayal in that new game.
>
>
> MMST
> LW

If you stopped shooting your team mates a lot or betraying them in general, you would have had the option to kick, overall, it was all down to you as to why you couldn’t kick him.

Thankfully, i’m glad there are some people that do know the difference between an accidental and a purposeful betrayal though. Just because you have the option to boot doesn’t mean you necessarily have to do it. Think of how you got to be betrayed then act accordingly.

> Thankfully, i’m glad there are some people that do know the difference between an accidental and a purposeful betrayal though. Just because you have the option to boot doesn’t mean you necessarily have to do it. Think of how you got to be betrayed then act accordingly.

That’s what I do. If I get the option to boot, but have no idea how I was betrayed, I’ll forgive them unless I know they deserved it. I do hope they change the betrayal system for Halo 4, though. Reach’s works how it’s supposed to, but it just isn’t a very efficient system.

I just cant belive it was an accident? How cant they see my service tag and just drive over me?

Got booted for petty revenge in a team game= OMG BETRAYL SYSTEM NEEDS 2 GO. Waypoint logic.

It makes no provision for revenge. Saying that, i always have enough betrayal juju saved up that i can kill someone at least twice when i really want to. Then its a matter of waiting till he has his precious sniper and sticking a plasma on his back, then picking up the precious sniper and emptying all the rounds into his dead body so he can see it on the deathcam. Then i follow around with a PP for the rest of the match and make sure he never has any shields. Your choices are quit, betray me and get booted or put up with it until game over.

Dont betray me for weapons or i will get medieval on your -Yoink-.

without betrayal system:
-Team member 1 kills team member 2.
-2 revenge kills 1
-1 revenge kills 2
-3 sees 1 & 2 killing each other, gets upset that they’re betraying, and joins 1 & 2 in the revenge circle
-4 follows 3’s example

-other team sits back and watches the cluster -Yoink-. they win 0 to -35.

> in halo 4 there is no betrayal.

Is this true in Halo 4?

OT: Why go chase someone down just for a betrayal, if the player was harassing you then OK but otherwise it wouldn’t have bothered me one bit.

> > in halo 4 there is no betrayal.
>
> Is this true in Halo 4?
>
> OT: Why go chase someone down just for a betrayal, if the player was harassing you then OK but otherwise it wouldn’t have bothered me one bit.

Only in the E3 Build of Infinity Slayer we saw which was a Custom Game.

The betrayal system sucks -Yoink-. I’ll sometimes have a spawn buddy in Invasion and if i get the sniper or something ill get purposely betrayed and have no option to boot him. So im like whatever, but if i chuck a grenade and accidentally betray someone i almost all the time get booted. So i put the controller down and put up Halo for the day.

It sux being betrayed. I don’t boot anyone, I just try and stay away from them. If they continue to betray me, I wait til they receive damage from the opposing team and then kill them. If you do it right, they won’t recieve the option to boot you.

> The betrayal system sucks -Yoink!-. I’ll sometimes have a spawn buddy in Invasion and if i get the sniper or something ill get purposely betrayed and have no option to boot him. So im like whatever, but if i chuck a grenade and accidentally betray someone i almost all the time get booted. So i put the controller down and put up Halo for the day.

That’s AMRAK for you. Bad people get rewarded and good people get screwed.

> > The betrayal system sucks -Yoink!-. I’ll sometimes have a spawn buddy in Invasion and if i get the sniper or something ill get purposely betrayed and have no option to boot him. So im like whatever, but if i chuck a grenade and accidentally betray someone i almost all the time get booted. So i put the controller down and put up Halo for the day.
>
> That’s AMRAK for you. Bad people get rewarded and good people get screwed.

Even on my secondary account SWOLLBA FETT, i might be just getting head shot after head shot an it might be a guy that the other person is shooting at and that person will follow me around all game calling me a kill stealer trying to betray me and when wen i actually get betrayed no boot option. i mean CMON NOW lol.