Betrayal Killcam?

Would it be a good idea so that you can tell if they actually did betray you on purpose or if they didnt. I think it would be an awesome addition and i would like it. And you get the kick option after you watch it or skip it? Also this is my first post on my forums so if anything is weird or whatever sorry.

I dont care if they did by mistake or not. I’m booting them. Good players don’t make those kind of mistakes.

People would still boot people regardless if it was an accident or on purpose.

> Would it be a good idea so that you can tell if they actually did betray you on purpose or if they didnt. I think it would be an awesome addition and i would like it. And you get the kick option after you watch it or skip it? Also this is my first post on my forums so if anything is weird or whatever sorry. Or a game winning killcam? So if somebody got like a noscope across the map then everybody would see it?

> I dont care if they did by mistake or not. I’m booting them. Good players don’t make those kind of mistakes.

I despise you

> I dont care if they did by mistake or not. I’m booting them. Good players don’t make those kind of mistakes.

what-a-hole