Betrayal in Flood

Remove it.

There is no need for it, and it only frustrates victims.

It doesn’t need to be removed. The only reason why betraying wasn’t penalized in Reach, and then removed, was because of a glitch that made it appear like you betrayed when you converted someone.

That being said, it’s more important to have the betraying in, that way the system can work against those who like to betray.

So its more important to allow our flood teammates to betray us so they can be punished than to simply remove it to prevent the act and consequent anger? Your logic eludes me.

Think about it though. If there was no friendly fire it would be 10 times worse. You would get people teaming up and blocking there friends so you cant get to them.

You guys talking about being converted and a teammate appearing as an enemy?
Ah man, I though i was the only one. Was gonna send that clip in to fails of the weak too…

No I’m talking about being a flood member and being betrayed by another flood member. It serves no reasonable purpose.

Oh, I see. I don’t really have a problem with betrayals in Flood except for accidents as mentioned in my last post, and after each round when the infected kill each other for sh*ts and giggles.

> Think about it though. If there was no friendly fire it would be 10 times worse. You would get people teaming up and blocking there friends so you cant get to them.

you push people out of the way when you run into them while their standing still