betrayal booting disabled?

So I was just playing Dominion and every time I picked up a sniper rifle somebody betrays me with the boltshot. This happened six times and I didn’t get the option to boot the team killer. Is betrayal booting disabled?

Nope, the betrayal system is just flawed… so you kind of have to deal with it or leave the game with the betrayer… or worse case… jump in front of them… for some odd reason I noticed that betrayal booting pops up more for accidents then those on purpose.

No but it only works in some specifics situations, when you get a power weapon, veichle or when you have the objective like the flag or you are capturing a point if you get killed because veichle or objective is 1 kill and boot betrayal if is a weapon vary

> Nope, the betrayal system is just flawed… so you kind of have to deal with it or leave the game with the betrayer… or worse case… jump in front of them… for some odd reason I noticed that betrayal booting pops up more for accidents then those on purpose.

Okay thanks I will try that.

ye it’s really annoying. it gives me the option when i can see that it was an accident but when the do it on purpose the game doesn’t care