Beta / TU Playlist failure

Hi everyone

Im not a big complainer, but if the changes in Beta/ TU playlist get implemented into any new version of Halo I shall not play it again.

My reasons are as follows:
Halo 3 - no bloom

• no abilities
    (etc etc).
    Loved the game!

Although I love Halo reach, they added a new dimension to the game. They implemented the bloom affect and abilities.

Of course some with argue that there should be no bloom and changes to the abilities are bad for the game, this is not the subject matter.

Players had to adapt to this new dimension of the game play. The bloom affect and the abilities. They have had to change how they play Halo. With the bloom and the abilities.

BETA/TU UPDATE
Im sorry but ?!?!?!?!.

Are you suggesting you might be implementing a whole new dimension to the game?!

1. We have got used to the bloom. It will take time to adapt to the old changes. Why cant you keep with one design. The non-bloom makes my 3 point even more valid. no bloom on 3 headshot pistols!

2. Pistol is a joke. I know there are Halo 2 players out there and to my knowledge it was a 3 headshot kill. That was halo 2 NOT halo 3, ODST or reach. To implement such chance, changes the whole dynamics of the game. It should be kept as the same 4 should kill (or whatever it is).

3. Also the ability affect has changed - so you have people jetpacking around diring with a pistol -3 headshot kill. I find this unfair/boring and unskill fill

That’s my opinion about the Beta/TU Playlist. If you have any comments let me know.

I read this, and I really doubt you have any idea what you are talking about.

> I read this, and I really doubt you have any idea what you are talking about.

I agreed with him untill the second to last last paragraph where his argument lost all validity when he said “3 shot kill in Halo 2”.

= D

Thanked.

No bloom makes me want to play halo, because it IS halo. Screw bloom.

Also apparently MLG are using no bloom for v7/nationals!!

:slight_smile:

> > I read this, and I really doubt you have any idea what you are talking about.
>
> Thanked.
>
> No bloom makes me want to play halo, because it IS halo. Screw bloom.
>
> Also apparently MLG are using no bloom for v7/nationals!!
>
>
> :slight_smile:

Not even with his bloom complaints, but rather that he thins the pistol is “unfair,” and that he’s complaining about adapting to Zero Bloom. The 3SK H2 pistol part was pretty funny, but I’m sure he was off by about 10, there.

Its the TU a 3 shot kill with the pistol?

I do know what im talking about. You dont need to personally attacked me over my views of the TU. Surely the community can be more civil and reasonable than that. Have arguments and debates instead if personal aggressive attacks on my view.

> > I read this, and I really doubt you have any idea what you are talking about.
>
> I agreed with him untill the second to last last paragraph where his argument lost all validity when he said “3 shot kill in Halo 2”.
>
> = D

I was under the impression in Halo 2 (which i never played online) had a 3 shot headkill. Why does the Tu have a 3 shot head kill with the pistol.

People just spam and use jet packing. Instead of using DMR, people are using Pistol at longer ranges.

> > > I read this, and I really doubt you have any idea what you are talking about.
> >
> > I agreed with him untill the second to last last paragraph where his argument lost all validity when he said “3 shot kill in Halo 2”.
> >
> > = D
>
> I was under the impression in Halo 2 (which i never played online) had a 3 shot headkill. Why does the Tu have a 3 shot head kill with the pistol.
>
> People just spam and use jet packing. Instead of using DMR, people are using Pistol at longer ranges.

Halo 2’s pistol was a 13-shot kill.(lol 12-round mag.) Halo CE’s pistol was the godly 3-shot, and that is why we are getting it in Reach.

There is no spam, since there is no bloom. Jetpack is something wrong with the actual game, it breaks everything. I think that ZB Slayer should not have a Magnum secondary, and they should be put on the map, considering how inconsistent they are.

Do any of us really have any idea what where talking about. His played the game his expressing his opinion on what he likes and dislikes, That’s all any of us can do. You may think you know better then him and if you do why don’t you help instead of condemning him.

But the TU vs the default Reach is discussion is all a matter of opinion. Default reach is all weapons balanced so anyone can use any weapon and have a fair chance and the TU is a few OP precision weapons and the rest of the weapons only have a tiny niche.

Personally I like the default reach because I find it fun because it’s the way I’ve always wanted to play Halo(balanced BR/weapons) and thought it should be played. And I think it would be a bad idea if the TU became the default and didn’t just stay in one playlist.