Beta testers?

When will we be able to apply for a spots on the beta build? Or is it going to be open like it was for Halo:Reach?

All of that is yet to be determined.

Edit. Sorry I didn’t realize you were referring to H:CEA. They are probably not going to have a beta on that.

Well hopefully that is determined soon, I wouldn’t mind sitting down beta testing a game I played for countless hours of my life.

Pretty sure that Halo CEA is already out of beta since release is just a few short months away.

> Pretty sure that Halo CEA is already out of beta sine release is just a few short months away.

That was what I was also thinking and seeing how nothing was released about testing. Wonder what their up too ( Ordering food from the local chineese resturant)

> > Pretty sure that Halo CEA is already out of beta sine release is just a few short months away.
>
> That was what I was also thinking and seeing how nothing was released about testing. Wonder what their up too ( Ordering food from the local chineese resturant)

i dont think they’d need beta for Halo:CE:A. halo 4, maybe.

> > > Pretty sure that Halo CEA is already out of beta sine release is just a few short months away.
> >
> > That was what I was also thinking and seeing how nothing was released about testing. Wonder what their up too ( Ordering food from the local chineese resturant)
>
> i dont think they’d need beta for Halo:CE:A. halo 4, maybe.

For that Snipe’s I’m not too sure; every game has a flaw somewhere. Even if its a remake; there will be bugs in there that need to be swept out of the gameplay.

> > > > Pretty sure that Halo CEA is already out of beta sine release is just a few short months away.
> > >
> > > That was what I was also thinking and seeing how nothing was released about testing. Wonder what their up too ( Ordering food from the local chineese resturant)
> >
> > i dont think they’d need beta for Halo:CE:A. halo 4, maybe.
>
> For that Snipe’s I’m not too sure; every game has a flaw somewhere. Even if its a remake; there will be bugs in there that need to be swept out of the gameplay.

yea i know what you mean, and even though we’d all LOVE to get a taste of it early, it is still a remake, and unless ive severly overestimated 343’s capabilities, i think they can take care of any bugs they managed to create by themselves. idk about you, but id much rather not have an anniversary beta and instead have a halo 4 beta. uuuughhhh i cant wait for halo 4.

> > > > > Pretty sure that Halo CEA is already out of beta sine release is just a few short months away.
> > > >
> > > > That was what I was also thinking and seeing how nothing was released about testing. Wonder what their up too ( Ordering food from the local chineese resturant)
> > >
> > > i dont think they’d need beta for Halo:CE:A. halo 4, maybe.
> >
> > For that Snipe’s I’m not too sure; every game has a flaw somewhere. Even if its a remake; there will be bugs in there that need to be swept out of the gameplay.
>
> yea i know what you mean, and even though we’d all LOVE to get a taste of it early, it is still a remake, and unless ive severly overestimated 343’s capabilities, i think they can take care of any bugs they managed to create by themselves. idk about you, but id much rather not have an anniversary beta and instead have a halo 4 beta. uuuughhhh i cant wait for halo 4.

They might be able too depends on the team’s size. Don’t tell 343 this is a remake there excited for this game like they where when they built our DLC for Reach. Also I’m not as excited for Halo: 4 seeing where their going with the story line. The trailer was amazing I must say but yet there the up and downs of continueing the game. They destroyed the covenant, stopped the infection all I can really think of is forrunners. Considering we’ve seen their creations and know that they are now all dead from the spark of the rings; I don’t know what the campaign will be.

They’re not going to do a beta test for a game they’re only putting a shiny graphics engine over.

> They’re not going to do a beta test for a game they’re only putting a shiny graphics engine over.

That may be the fact.

Yah, I don’t see a Beta coming out for it.

1. To close to release date to make any major overhalls
  2. I guess if you want to consider Halofest a Beta you can. Arent they gonna let people try the game out for a little bit?

> Yah, I don’t see a Beta coming out for it.
> 1. To close to release date to make any major overhalls
> 2. I guess if you want to consider Halofest a Beta you can. Arent they gonna let people try the game out for a little bit?

Major overhalls? Dude its for bugs lol… And I start school the 17th of august; like I can make it to Halofest. So I personally along with others think there should be a beta and to close to the release date? Its three months away, I mean common? It takes a month to make 4 DLC maps with a full team on hands; I could see them pulling something through.

How about a private Epsilon where I’m included in for halo 4?

Oh you guys must be talking about a PUBLIC beta. Because I’m sure there had to be a Beta build of the game at some point. More than likely a long, long time ago in a galaxy… errr… you catch my drift.

Yeah, you being a compost in the game :open_mouth:
Just kidding.

> Oh you guys must be talking about a PUBLIC beta. Because I’m sure there had to be a Beta build of the game at some point. More than likely a long, long time ago in a galaxy… errr… you catch my drift.

Wow dude you get a cookie lol

> > Oh you guys must be talking about a PUBLIC beta. Because I’m sure there had to be a Beta build of the game at some point. More than likely a long, long time ago in a galaxy… errr… you catch my drift.
>
> Wow dude you get a cookie lol

PAX - HaloFest - double door entry - 10 am. Be there with my cookie. Chocolate chip.

> > > Oh you guys must be talking about a PUBLIC beta. Because I’m sure there had to be a Beta build of the game at some point. More than likely a long, long time ago in a galaxy… errr… you catch my drift.
> >
> > Wow dude you get a cookie lol
>
> PAX - HaloFest - double door entry - 10 am. Be there with my cookie. Chocolate chip.

Might see you there if not I’l just post it in the mail.