Beta Server Issues

So I know it’s a beta and there are bound to be issues that come up. However what concerns me is that they seem to happen with increasing frequency with each week’s roster update.

The first week everything ran smoothly, it could sometimes take a few minutes to find a match but otherwise matchmaking was great. The second week is when all the issues seemed to pop up. The game would find 8 players and then randomly kick one person from the lobby, fire teams would get scrambled and occasionally the game would just fail halfway during a search.

Now I’m barely able to get into a match at all. Now 70% of the time it kicks me back to the menu with a “server issue”, or the game kicks me out without a warning at all. Sometimes matchmaking won’t even start and the server message will pop up again. If I’m really unlucky the game will put me in a lobby with 8 people, and then kick me out before the map can load. This is on top of all the previously mentioned issues.

Yes it’s a beta, and yes there’s still a year left for them to fix things up. But what worries me most is that a lot of these issues are shared with MCC and I already have very little faith in 343 to deliver a fully functioning matchmaking system at launch.

But hey, here’s to hoping they can sort everything out.

> 2724275667463138;1:
> So I know it’s a beta and there are bound to be issues that come up. However what concerns me is that they seem to happen with increasing frequency with each week’s roster update.
>
> The first week everything ran smoothly, it could sometimes take a few minutes to find a match but otherwise matchmaking was great. The second week is when all the issues seemed to pop up. The game would find 8 players and then randomly kick one person from the lobby, fire teams would get scrambled and occasionally the game would just fail halfway during a search.
>
> Now I’m barely able to get into a match at all. Now 70% of the time it kicks me back to the menu with a “server issue”, or the game kicks me out without a warning at all. Sometimes matchmaking won’t even start and the server message will pop up again. If I’m really unlucky the game will put me in a lobby with 8 people, and then kick me out before the map can load. This is on top of all the previously mentioned issues.
>
> Yes it’s a beta, and yes there’s still a year left for them to fix things up. But what worries me most is that a lot of these issues are shared with MCC and I already have very little faith in 343 to deliver a fully functioning matchmaking system at launch.
>
> But hey, here’s to hoping they can sort everything out.

Most of the networking Resources are likely working on the beta as of right know. After the beta is finished i can almost 100% grantee that those resources will go back to MCC with constant updates up till the release of halo 5 beta