Beta released too soon?

I understand they wanted to launch it together with the big e3 reveal but I’m just wondering if the beta wasn’t quite ready but was released anyway.

It seems very buggy even for a beta. Mine froze on the Halo Wars 2 logo screen (with press B to skip message) for several minutes, then finally started playing the tutorial video. After that it froze on the Find a Match screen whilst trying to connect to the servers.

I’ve switched it off now as I have to go to bed (job interview tomorrow) so am pretty disappointed that I didn’t get to play a quick match in the end.

I hope they release a hotfix/patch to improve the stability of the beta soon do I don’t have to wait until February to play my first game.

I’m planning on getting the Ultimate Edition too :slight_smile:

> 2533274806711091;1:
> I understand they wanted to launch it together with the big e3 reveal but I’m just wondering if the beta wasn’t quite ready before being released anyway.
>
> It seems very buggy even for a beta. Mine froze on the Halo Wars 2 logo screen (with press B to skip message) for several minutes, then finally started playing the tutorial video. After that it froze on the Find a Match screen whilst trying to connect to the servers.
>
> I’ve switched it off now as I have to go to bed (job interview tomorrow) so am pretty disappointed that I didn’t get to play a quick match in the end.
>
> I hope they release a hotfix/patch to improve the stability of the beta soon do I don’t have to wait until February to play my first game.
>
> I’m planning on getting the Ultimate Edition too :slight_smile:

It is 100% due to the amount of people trying to get into it.

> 2533274816851961;2:
> > 2533274806711091;1:
> > I understand they wanted to launch it together with the big e3 reveal but I’m just wondering if the beta wasn’t quite ready before being released anyway.
> >
> > It seems very buggy even for a beta. Mine froze on the Halo Wars 2 logo screen (with press B to skip message) for several minutes, then finally started playing the tutorial video. After that it froze on the Find a Match screen whilst trying to connect to the servers.
> >
> > I’ve switched it off now as I have to go to bed (job interview tomorrow) so am pretty disappointed that I didn’t get to play a quick match in the end.
> >
> > I hope they release a hotfix/patch to improve the stability of the beta soon do I don’t have to wait until February to play my first game.
> >
> > I’m planning on getting the Ultimate Edition too :slight_smile:
>
>
> It is 100% due to the amount of people trying to get into it.

So their servers are just struggling you think?

Hopefully I can get a game tomorrow then.

I’m playing right now with no issues. I had trouble getting in at first, but it’s fine now.