Beta Prime emblem

This is a question of the curiosity, but has anybody ever seen anyone with this emblem before at all throughout their entire playtime of Halo 5 Guardians? Because I always see the other two Beta emblems and I’m not sure how to even unlock this one

The Beta Recruit, Star, and Prime emblems are rewarded to those who played the H5 Beta and reached a certain rank at the time.

They’re now impossible to obtain.

I believe Beta Prime was unlocked for reaching Pro in the beta. If I have seen them I likely wouldn’t remember. They don’t really stick out all that much.

It’s one of those emblems that I just have to forget about since I’ll never get it. Kind of sucks for completionists.

> 2533274950162674;3:
> I believe Beta Prime was unlocked for reaching Pro in the beta. If I have seen them I likely wouldn’t remember. They don’t really stick out all that much.

I thought:
recruit: played at least 1 beta match
star: Ranked in one playlist
prime: Ranked in all playlist

> 2533274909139271;5:
> > 2533274950162674;3:
> > I believe Beta Prime was unlocked for reaching Pro in the beta. If I have seen them I likely wouldn’t remember. They don’t really stick out all that much.
>
> I thought:
> recruit: played at least 1 beta match
> star: Ranked in one playlist
> prime: Ranked in all playlist

The prime seems to be a bit of a grey area. Some say you have to hit pro, some say you had to reach max rank, and some say you had to be ranked in all playlists. Of the three I’m fairly certain hitting “Pro” in at least one playlist is the most accurate of the three.

People notice emblems? I for one don’t really pay any attention to them.