Beta hopper for DLC owners?

Do you think that they’ll allow the DLC owners to have first access to the new features?
I feel like its a really good idea since I bought all these maps and never get a chance to use them!
Also, it would make more people buy the DLC maps.

If they try to force people to buy DLC to get into a beta were the DLC isn’t required, I will be ashamed of 343i.

Any member of the Waypoint forums should get access early in my opinion.

What DLC? The Noble and Defiant map pack?

> If they try to force people to buy DLC to get into a beta were the DLC isn’t required, I will be ashamed of 343i.
>
> Any member of the Waypoint forums should get access early in my opinion.

Remember when Halo 3 playlists required certain map packs?
I just want more people to shell out a couple bucks so i can play more than just forge maps in Team Slayer

> What DLC? The Noble and Defiant map pack?

Yes the map packs.

> > If they try to force people to buy DLC to get into a beta were the DLC isn’t required, I will be ashamed of 343i.
> >
> > Any member of the Waypoint forums should get access early in my opinion.
>
> Remember when Halo 3 playlists required certain map packs?
> I just want more people to shell out a couple bucks so i can play more than just forge maps in Team Slayer

But those playlists were DLC Req, making a whole Beta Hopper DLC Req when it won’t even feature it or a majority of people don’t have the DLC is a bad idea.

> But those playlists were DLC Req, making a whole Beta Hopper DLC Req when it won’t even feature it or a majority of people don’t have the DLC is a bad idea.

It would be an easy way to limit the number of people with access to the beta