beta for the new game

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

THE GAME GETS RELEASED IN 5 MONTHS AND THERE HASENT EVEN BEEN A RELEASE DATE FOR THE BETA OR EVEN IF THERE IS GONIG TO BE ONE THERES NO INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ANYWERE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Cool story, bro.

There will be no beta. :[

saying there will not be one doesnt mean there wont be you have no proof

Dude, chill.

It was confirmed MONTHS ago that there would be no beta.

But, it’s looking like we might get a pre-launch demo.

There’s no beta. Whos said there was gonna be one?

Yeah sucka, no beta.

there releasing the game this fall they have plenty of time to release one

It’s been said over and again that there won’t be a beta so I am curious as to where you are getting your “they haven’t even said if there will be one!” information?

> there releasing the game this fall they have plenty of time to release one

They stated that the main reason they wouldn’t do a beta was due to time constraints…

One of the many sources confirming there will be no beta for Halo 4.

> there releasing the game this fall they have plenty of time to release one

More preparation goes into a public beta than you realize… And 343i stated that instead of taking the time away to prepare and launch a beta, they are instead going to have an internal beta and focus on working on the game.

They dident say that there wouldnt be one they just said not right now so im guessing there will be one so saying that there wont be one is saying for the next 5 months until release there wont be one but thats false because theyve had betas before with bungie

From the IGN link.

“We plan to test both gameplay and code features rigorously and at a meaningful scale throughout the course of 2012 to ensure a great experience at launch, but we have no plans for a public multiplayer beta for Halo 4.”

I dont understand why they would show the beta gameplay if there was no beta

I’m just going to assume this is a troll post. Not even a very good one.

Halo 4 will have a beta you heard someone write on a website saying there wont be like 3 months ago but the game isent even going to be out until this fall

> They dident say that there wouldnt be one they just said not right now so im guessing there will be one so saying that there wont be one is saying for the next 5 months until release there wont be one but thats false because theyve had betas before with bungie

Yes, they did.
They announced months ago that there would not be a public beta due to them not wanting to waste resources. There IS a beta it is just a private one where you have to be invited to test it.
No there is not enough time to have a Beta because the point of one is to work out bad parts/glitches in the game. For them to prepare, release, gather data, and fix for a public Beta takes longer than just 5 months. Yes there were public Betas but they were released (using reach’s as example) 7 months before the actual release of the game.
Also please punctuate your sentences and try not to run on, it really gets annoying to read a paragraph that is all one sentence.

No there is not enough time to have a Beta because the point of one is to work out bad parts/glitches in the game

THE GAME GETS RELEASED IN 5 MONTHS

Halo reach had a beta with bungie and 343 industries except in halo 4 they copied ordinace from activision so it wont make a difference between the months that they had each beta released 5 or 7 they will have one