Beta feedback & suggestions - Infinite Mode

So I played the beta & had a blast but feel like grapple which was an equiptment alot of people were excited for was just rarely seen due to it being on a respawn, i think a infinite mode (not a comp mode but like a diff style to try) where you start out with grapples would be interesting and peak casual interest. Then have classic halo mode with how we currently have it with ar pistol no equiptment to start with

I also feel like this gamemode would be better with a different weapon loadout. Br start. Oh random thought The pistol should get a small buff (so its strong close/mid and maybe not useless at range) and be an item on map instead.

FPS drops happening for alot of ppl so definitely try to fix that, it was difficult to stream this with a 1070.

I am almost certain we will see a grapple mode where you get infinite uses, no cooldown and probably swords/hammer or Snipers.

Its got action sack/custom games written all over it. Hopefully that option is available, would be silly not to capitalise on it.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> I am almost certain we will see a grapple mode where you get infinite uses, no cooldown and probably swords/hammer or Snipers.
>
> Its got action sack/custom games written all over it. Hopefully that option is available, would be silly not to capitalise on it.

I need a sword only infinite grapple custom game mode NOW