Beta Feedback: Intermission too long

Right now I feel the time in between games is too long and should be reduced by a good amount. The way things currently are it takes me out of the game for too long and breaks my rhythm so to speak. Also there should be some thought into adding an option where the match starts immediately once everyone is ready.

I agree it’s too long. At most I think it should be like 30 seconds and a ready up feature would be really nice. Not that we still wouldn’t be stuck waiting on one person to ready up all the time.

Yeah I did notice that, I think it’s something like 70 seconds right now. Chop that in half and I think we’d be good to go.

I agree
the 45 seconds almost always results in 1 person leaving which ads 3+ min of searching for 1 person

Agreed

> 2533274808682201;1:
> Right now I feel the time in between games is too long and should be reduced by a good amount. The way things currently are it takes me out of the game for too long and breaks my rhythm so to speak. Also there should be some thought into adding an option where the match starts immediately once everyone is ready.

I disagree. This gives people enough time to run and get a drink, go to the bathroom, send a text to the GF/BF/Wife/Husband before you get in trouble, modify settings, etc… Keep it the length it is. Saying that waiting 1 minute in between matches is too long, is quite ridiculous honestly. It just feels longer now as there are still technical problems finding matches.

> 2533274916931464;4:
> I agree
> the 45 seconds almost always results in 1 person leaving which ads 3+ min of searching for 1 person

Yeah, I didn’t mention that but it’s a good point. With this long of an intermission there’s always someone who leaves which makes the wait between matches even longer. Can’t blame them though because leaving and requeueing is probably a faster way to get into another match. The wait shouldn’t be any longer then it would take someone requeuing to find another match.

> 2535420018837551;6:
> Saying that waiting 1 minute in between matches is too long, is quite ridiculous honestly. It just feels longer now as there are still technical problems finding matches.

I’m not talking about when you are first looking for a match. I understand that being longer having to find all eight people and set up the match. What I was talking about is the time between matches when you already have eight people together from the last match. One minute is a long time to wait if you are ready to play and I’m betting a lot of people will just be bailing and requeuing to get a game faster. If you need that long you should probably dequeue anyway because chances are you’ll be standing around afk texting, talking to your girlfriend, or whatever else while the match is going on.