Best XP grinding?

Not boosting, white knights be gone. Grinding is spending hours doing the same thing to get a lot of XP. Whats the best way to grind right now? Spartan Ops, or a playlist in matchmaking?

To me Spartan Ops on matchmaking.

Spartan Ops with a full group with net you roughly 6k every 8 minutes-ish depending on how good you’re groups are.

This is what you do:

Start on Monday,

Play new week of spartan ops. Each level Co-op, each level solo. Do Solo (normal) if you want to get through it well.

Start working on the weekly challenges. (You can see your weekly challenges by pressing start, up, and A, from the main menu.)

Work on the daily challenges every day.

Go down the Wargames playlist and play 2 games of every game type.

If you do all of this, you will enjoy a diverse halo experience and get tons of xp without being bored. :smiley:

Matchmade Spartan Ops with double XP.

11,900xp per game.

Double xp on spartan ops, so far there has been one mission in each episode that gives more xp than the rest (this weeks was shootout in valhalla) but you can get 11900 in about 11 minutes, if you use fast track you’d get more.

umm… Shootout in Vallhalla has 2000+ while nothing else even beats 800 lol. I’m guessing that’s a good one? I’ve done every op on legendary co op, and one solo legendary. Guess i’ll do shootout then as it has the most people.

> Matchmade Spartan Ops with double XP.
>
> 11,900xp per game.

Spartan Ops is a superior way to get experience.

1 competitive game: Roughly about 2,500 - 3,000 EXP
1 Spartan Ops game: Roughly about 5,000 - 6,000 EXP

A game of Spartan Ops can go fairly quick depending on how well your team is. Spartan Ops usually takes about the same time as a single competitive game, if not faster.

I can usually manage to get about 5,950 exp from a Spartan Ops match, and about 2,900+ from a Competitive.

Double Experience + Spartan Ops = Extremely fast leveling

i had no idea double xp went for SO. I had 40 matches I used all in multiplayer and will probably go buy more doritios and dew on my lunch break tomorrow at work. so matchmaking spartan ops plus double xp. got it.

> Double xp on spartan ops, so far there has been one mission in each episode that gives more xp than the rest (this weeks was shootout in valhalla) but you can get 11900 in about 11 minutes, if you use fast track you’d get more.

Nice helmet. :3

dbl xp changes everything naturally.

Most xp possible

Spartan Ops

Shoot in Valhalla on two Giants

5960xp per round

3500 for victory and you play until you get victory so no matter what.

You don’t need to play spartan ops on the same level all day to get your 70 just as fast as anyone else though.

Multiplayer

Highest score possible 750xp that is the cap 60 kills no deaths don’t matter

Victory is 350xp or something like that. That doubles your xp payout with no dbl xp codes.

It is so easy to level up just enjoy yourself.

>
> 11,900xp per game.

exactly what i did…now im sitting on my thumb waiting for some email…

> > Double xp on spartan ops, so far there has been one mission in each episode that gives more xp than the rest (this weeks was shootout in valhalla) but you can get 11900 in about 11 minutes, if you use fast track you’d get more.
>
> Nice helmet. :3

Nice forearms

>
> 11,900xp per game.

Why is it that only Americans get to have double XP offers and free codes in the mail so they can get all the Specializations for the standard version Halo 4.

It’s like the Americans have to have a helping hand just to play the game. lol

And no… Before you say it, I’m not butthurt that I don’t have them (in fact I do have all the Specializations). It just seems that it unbalances the game is all I am saying. It’s why an SR50 in America is the same as SR25 for the rest of the world (Double XP FTW).

Also the American will end up being chubby due to the amount of Dew and Doritos he will have been chomping and guzzling! :smiley: (hehe just kidding)

It seems that it happens a lot with the Xbox. Happened in Mass Effect as well. Why the hell couldn’t they have made the offers available worldwide is beyond me. We pay more for XBL in Europe and we always seem to get less.

/whinge off

Anyways…

The best way to (legitimately) grind XP is to MM Spec Ops and when you get to SR50 choose Pioneer (you will get around 1000 extra points a match after you unlock the “Fast Track” mod). And if you are American, eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew until the cows come home and then and use the double XP to boost your score.

1st go buy a box of mountain dew from walmart for about 3.50 or so. make a dewxp profile and load it up, then apply it to your gamertag, now play spartan ops. 10,000xp in roughly 10 minutes, the bad news… you will hit xp cap for the day and then you gotta quit or you will use 2x xp tokens on matches your not getting xp for. i hit hit the xp roof last night at 230am. it had just resettthe daily cap at midnight so i cant play tonight, why im on here chattin it up with you good folks. which brings me to my other point… come on a daily xp cap again that doesnt take 2x xp into account even. 343 what the hell?

Deleted

Spartan Ops, 5500-6000 per match.

> 1st go buy a box of mountain dew from walmart for about 3.50 or so. make a dewxp profile and load it up, then apply it to your gamertag, now play spartan ops. 10,000xp in roughly 10 minutes, the bad news… you will hit xp cap for the day and then you gotta quit or you will use 2x xp tokens on matches your not getting xp for. i hit hit the xp roof last night at 230am. it had just resettthe daily cap at midnight so i cant play tonight, why im on here chattin it up with you good folks. which brings me to my other point… come on a daily xp cap again that doesnt take 2x xp into account even. 343 what the hell?

Or, you know, you could only apply the Double XP to your account when you need it. The cap is 150000 XP per day, yeah? So don’t apply more then 13 Double XP matches to your account per day. Simple, no wasting the matches once you hit the cap. Come on people, common sense.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > Double xp on spartan ops, so far there has been one mission in each episode that gives more xp than the rest (this weeks was shootout in valhalla) but you can get 11900 in about 11 minutes, if you use fast track you’d get more.
>
> Nice helmet. :3

:open_mouth: c==3
:Oc==3
:O==3
:O=3
:3