Best Weapon for Ambushing

I’m sure some of you do this! So I was wondering what weapon would be the best at ambushing someone at close range?

You know, you are in a CQB area and you get a pip on your motion tracker. And since you’ve already learned the map layout, you know where he is going and how you can get the jump on this guy. So you spring out of a corner and start firing whilst running straight at this guy in case you need to melee.

What weapon would be the best at cutting someone down the quickest in CQB?

You got the Storm Rifle which I imagine has great powers at taking down shields in a hurry. Then we all know the Assault Rifle is pretty good at this. Then there is the Supressor. Will that be a mix of shield depletion and health damage?

And maybe the Carbine might be even better at this?

Then another question: Do any of the automatic weapons have any kind of special trait? Do any of them “daze” the one being shot, even if only slightly? That would be a huge factor in suprize and ambush teqniques.

I’m just really curious.

Like the Suppressor,AR, or the Storm rifle? Maybe even the bolt shot with it’s shotgun firing mode.

Or otherwise <mark>a power weapon like the Shotgun, Sword, Concussion Rifle, and Scattershot</mark>

Plasma Pistol, you forgot the Plasma Pistol.

My answer is the Plasma Pistol. You can never, ever have too little Plasma Pistol in your life.

Neber…

> Like the Suppressor,AR, or the Storm rifle? Maybe even the bolt shot with it’s shotgun firing mode.
>
> Or otherwise <mark>a power weapon like the Shotgun, Sword, Concussion Rifle, and Scattershot</mark>

I was just talking about Loadout weapons. And yeah, the sword is the best one overall!

SAW, if someone is running down a corridor then someone starts blasting them with this they stand no chance.

Boltshot, Plasma Pawnch/Noob Combo, or Plasma Grenade.

> > Like the Suppressor,AR, or the Storm rifle? Maybe even the bolt shot with it’s shotgun firing mode.
> >
> > Or otherwise <mark>a power weapon like the Shotgun, Sword, Concussion Rifle, and Scattershot</mark>
>
> I was just talking about Loadout weapons. And yeah, the sword is the best one overall!

AWWW okay. Then that’d be The Suppressor (seeing how it’s only good at close range), AR, Storm Rifle (eats shields up!), Boltshot (dual firing mode including the shotgun overcharge), and as someone else mentioned and I did shamefully forget… The PLASMA PISTOL! An ambush by overcharging the plasma pistol and unexpectantly dropping their shields is the way to go. Then you can quick melee or clean em’ up with you primary.