Best way to view CSR on smartphone?

Hello all.

I have been wondering what the easiest way to view your CSR between games is when using a smartphone. I feel that the Waypoint website on the phone is quite slow, clunky and awkward, but I heard that you could view your CSR on Smartglass as well (mentioned in an article/update from 343 I believe). I have tried using smartglass on my phone, but have yet to find any option for viewing CSR, perhaps someone could enlighten me if they’ve been able to access it?

Thanks.

Theres supposed to be an app that brings you straight to it and you can refresh. I forgot how to get to it sorry. I havnt tested it out with the CSR addition cause i los tmy Ipod :I

With an IOS device you go to the waypoint site on your browser. Use the menu in the top right of the screen and select career. Once you get into your stats (or before) it should prompt you to bookmark the page to your home screen. It will create an icon that says Halo 4 stats that will go directly to your stats. Not sure if Android devices work the same way or not.

With Smartglass you have to “play” Halo 4 stats after launching Smartglass and it should look the same as the app you bookmark to the home screen as noted above.

I don’t know the site link, but in the Play Store, the Halo Reach app links to the Waypoint website within the description and allows you to view your profile in your browser.

app.halowaypoint.com

save to home screen

> app.halowaypoint.com
>
> save to home screen

"SORRY

Your browser isn’t able to access this site. Please use the following for the best possible experience:

• IE9+
  • Chrome 15+
  • Firefox 8+
  • Windows Phone 7+
  • Chrome on Android 4+
  • Safari on iOS 5+"

SO now i have to use the Chrome (which is pants on android btw) if i want to view it on my smartphone. FFS…

On a soft couch in a well-lit room with a cold glass of Canada Dry in your other hand and some Barry White playing through your surround-sound speakers

I use the Firefox browser to view it. at least it works better than the browser I got with my phone. :confused:

> On a soft couch in a well-lit room with a cold glass of Canada Dry in your other hand and some Barry White playing through your surround-sound speakers

Already done :wink:

Thanks for the replies, I still can’t get smartglass to bring up the CSR so I suppose Waypoint will have to do!

> “SORRY
>
> Your browser isn’t able to access this site. Please use the following for the best possible experience:
>
> - IE9+
> - Chrome 15+
> - Firefox 8+
> - Windows Phone 7+
> - Chrome on Android 4+
> - Safari on iOS 5+”
>
> SO now i have to use the Chrome (which is pants on android btw) if i want to view it on my smartphone. FFS…

Blame whoever makes your browser for not keeping it up to spec

Viewing Waypoint on a tablet or smartphone is a painful experience. It’s slow, clunky, ineffecient and has bugs. If 343 didn’t give us CSR in-game, the Waypoint experience should have been much smoother. What an epic fail.

I dont’t see option on smart glass ?

> > On a soft couch in a well-lit room with a cold glass of Canada Dry in your other hand and some Barry White playing through your surround-sound speakers
>
> Already done :wink:
>
> Thanks for the replies, I still can’t get smartglass to bring up the CSR so I suppose Waypoint will have to do!

Pretty sure the smartglass functionality doesnt work on droids…i have never been able to get it to work on mine…you get you basic SG functionality but no H4 specific stuff like on IOS

> > “SORRY
> >
> > Your browser isn’t able to access this site. Please use the following for the best possible experience:
> >
> > - IE9+
> > - Chrome 15+
> > - Firefox 8+
> > - Windows Phone 7+
> > - Chrome on Android 4+
> > - Safari on iOS 5+”
> >
> > SO now i have to use the Chrome (which is pants on android btw) if i want to view it on my smartphone. FFS…
>
> Blame whoever makes your browser for not keeping it up to spec

Confirmed Firefox works.

No go for default Android browsers, Dolphin browser, Opera Mobile, UC Browser, One Browser & Maxathon.

Does anyone know what is required to run the site? If it is HTML5, then Opera actually scores higer than Firefox, iOS and Windows Phone and there should be no reason it shouldn’t work.

> > > On a soft couch in a well-lit room with a cold glass of Canada Dry in your other hand and some Barry White playing through your surround-sound speakers
> >
> > Already done :wink:
> >
> > Thanks for the replies, I still can’t get smartglass to bring up the CSR so I suppose Waypoint will have to do!
>
> Pretty sure the smartglass functionality doesnt work on droids…i have never been able to get it to work on mine…you get you basic SG functionality but no H4 specific stuff like on IOS

I’m using an iPhone 4S and it’s not working on it either. Perhaps the CSR function has not been updated onto smartglass yet?

Hi,

I’m developing a small web app for that.

See here.

I uploaded it to my dropbox public folder for now, so you might have to click on “Download” the first time.

Works great on my iPhone 5 (Safari), you can add it to your home screen. Please give feedback. (Here’s my topic)

> Hi,
>
> I’m developing a small web app for that.
>
> See here.
>
> I uploaded it to my dropbox public folder for now, so you might have to click on “Download” the first time.
>
> Works great on my iPhone 5 (Safari), you can add it to your home screen. Please give feedback. (Here’s my topic)

Great job on the app, it seems to be very responsive and loads nice and fast (unlike Waypoint!)