Best way to spend RP in Halo 5?

Should I go for gold, or spend that RP on 2 silvers, and should I even bother opening a bronze? What do you guys do?

Gold.

The only way to get legendaries is through gold I believe. You want gold.

There’s too much overlap between items, if you want to get everything the fastest, you go bronze for certs until you’re almost done with them and then move onto silver til you’re done with rares and then gold.

If you want to try your hand at legendaries and a small chance at getting what you want then you go golds, but it will be the slowest to get everything.

Personally I alternate between gold and silver, I don’t bother with bronze since you can get the “common” unlocks in silver packs. So I’d recommend one gold then one or two silvers and then back to gold (rinse and repeat). Unless your going solely for the ultra rare and legendary unlocks then go gold.

Watch this video. It will inform you well

Basically if you want All the permanent unlocks. Buying Silver then upgrading to gold when you unlock everything that silver offers will cost less then 3 millon RP

If you buy nothing but gold and go down to silver. It will cost more then 4.5 million. The video explains it all clearly

silver for awhile. then gold.

For unlocks stay gold, if you want to make sure you get a healthy amount of weapons go silver for the higher end ones and certifications.

> 2533274803137071;6:
> Watch this video. It will inform you well
>
> Basically if you want All the permanent unlocks. Buying Silver then upgrading to gold when you unlock everything that silver offers will cost less then 3 millon RP
>
> If you buy nothing but gold and go down to silver. It will cost more then 4.5 million. The video explains it all clearly

Interesting.

> 2535440807423127;9:
> > 2533274803137071;6:
> > Watch this video. It will inform you well
> >
> > Basically if you want All the permanent unlocks. Buying Silver then upgrading to gold when you unlock everything that silver offers will cost less then 3 millon RP
> >
> > If you buy nothing but gold and go down to silver. It will cost more then 4.5 million. The video explains it all clearly
>
>
> Interesting.

+1 very interesting. I’ve only opened one gold pack as I’m too impatient to save up for one so I’ve been settling for silver but now I will intentionally be buying silver.

I would say spend it on the gold. 1 gold pack is more likely to give you something really cool than 2 silver packs. Trust me. I save up a ton req points just to get a gold pack.

always go for the gold, it doesnt take too long to get enough RP to get there and you get much better rewards

I would do Bronze til you get all the of the cheap stuff out of the way then Silver for uncommon and Rares than finally Gold for the good -Yoink-. You don’t gotta do it this way though but if you’re constantly saving up to 10,000 for one pack it will take forever to get everything.

From myself everything is a random drop.

> 2533274810814622;4:
> There’s too much overlap between items, if you want to get everything the fastest, you go bronze for certs until you’re almost done with them and then move onto silver til you’re done with rares and then gold.
>
> If you want to try your hand at legendaries and a small chance at getting what you want then you go golds, but it will be the slowest to get everything.

Can anyone confirm you can get Certifications in Bronze packs?
I’m torn between silver and gold. With both you are guaranteed 2 permanent cards, but those sweet legendary cards…

> 2533274840474811;15:
> > 2533274810814622;4:
> > There’s too much overlap between items, if you want to get everything the fastest, you go bronze for certs until you’re almost done with them and then move onto silver til you’re done with rares and then gold.
> >
> > If you want to try your hand at legendaries and a small chance at getting what you want then you go golds, but it will be the slowest to get everything.
>
>
> Can anyone confirm you can get Certifications in Bronze packs?
> I’m torn between silver and gold. With both you are guaranteed 2 permanent cards, but those sweet legendary cards…

You definitely do, I did 10 bronze packs (which selling worthless items or items down to 5 per or 0 for something like a scout warthog you get around 6-7 bronze per silver) and got 7 certifications.

Gold definitely