Best way to grind for Visors? Halo 5

I just want to get either a red/gold/silver visor so I can customise my Armor more. You are kinda limited at first since you start with a blue one. What I’m wondering is what type of REQ pack is best for finding visors, I’ve opened over 60 gold REQ packs but have only gotten three visors.

First of all, you must stop buying Gold Packs. You’ll be spending a lot more time unlocking stuff as opposed to Silver Packs which guarantee 2 permanent unlocks at half the price. To break it down:

• Silver Packs (5,000 RP) contain Common to Rare REQs. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available. - Gold Packs (10,000 RP) contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available.Start wailing on Silver Packs, and only move onto Gold Packs once you’ve finished unlocking all of the Common, Uncommon, and Rare items.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> First of all, you must stop buying Gold Packs. You’ll be spending a lot more time unlocking stuff as opposed to Silver Packs which guarantee 2 permanent unlocks at half the price. To break it down:
> - Silver Packs (5,000 RP) contain Common to Rare REQs. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available. - Gold Packs (10,000 RP) contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks, if available.Start wailing on Silver Packs, and only move onto Gold Packs once you’ve finished unlocking all of the Common, Uncommon, and Rare items.

This!! Big time. Sadly the name of the game in H5 is to go for everything and not concentrate on one or two particular things. Playing the odds game with req packs isn’t the way to go.

Buy Req packs.There have also been visors you got from the code that was with the Master Chief/ Locke controller,but these are also obtainable through normal ways.

Nah you should open silvers first and then golds, not only are you saving money but it also is more rewarding to open golds