Best way to get helioskrill

halo 2 :cry:

Jackal snipers

> 2535468302702419;1:
> halo 2 :cry:
>
> Jackal snipers

There are really only two ways to get it. Either complete all four core games on the MCC on Legendary or grind silvers and golds till you get it since it’s in the req sytem. If you want to do the former then you might want to watch some of the guides by this guy. They are pretty helpful.

you go and cry in a corner because combat evolved is to dang hard!

Either you play all through the mcc on legendary or you pray to RNGesus that you get given Helioskrill. The choice is up to you.

lol the jackals are troblesome everything else i have no troubles with. How should i deal with them?

You have to memorize their spawn points and take them out in succession. You will die a couple of times doing this, but it’s how I did it and made it through relatively easy once I did it.

Pray to the Bungie Gods.

> 2535417176108194;6:
> You have to memorize their spawn points and take them out in succession. You will die a couple of times doing this, but it’s how I did it and made it through relatively easy once I did it.

This is probably the easiest way you’ll manage it. It’ll take a couple tries, but it’s worth doing.

Hmm shortcuts through levels in each game could help

Praise RNGesus and grind the REQ system. You’ll get it.

You can get it whit reqs chill out

All of these are good idea’s. The thing I would add, would be play play play. It will come to you in time.

Thank you all of you i really appreciate it im currently half done halo 2 and 4 solo

If you don’t want to grind the reqs and you’re having a hard time with legendary, look up Hokiebird428 on YouTube. He has full, in depth walkthroughs on each game. His videos also go over every encounter in the games, he never skips parts and shows how to do it deathless.

I hate the fact that its in the req system. I want to see more armoursets or SOMETHING (not stupid emblems) that we can earn and no way otherwise. playing through all the campaigns on legendary isn’t easy but trying to do so is totally ruined because the armour that you earn in the end is just handed out anyways. that’s incredibly stupid…

> 2535468302702419;5:
> lol the jackals are troblesome everything else i have no troubles with. How should i deal with them?

Watch speedruns of MCC to see alternative ways to get past the missions.
You can also watch guides like these.

Halo Completionist (SilverScorpion4)

• Halo 1 Legendary Guide (link) - Halo 1 Legendary Speedrun Guide (link) - Halo 2 Legendary Speedrun Guide (link) - Halo 3 Legendary Speedrun Guide (link) - Halo 4 Legendary Speedrun Guide (link)MythicTyrant (I The Tyrant I)
  • Halo 1 Legendary Guide (link) - Halo 2 Legendary Guide (link) Warning! Guides are done on the original version of the game and not MCC. Some strategies seen in Tyrant’s Guide for Halo 2 will not work in MCC like Infinity Camo and Sword fly. Some missions do also have the Envy skull active which means these strategies may not work in MCC for the achievement. - Halo 3 Legendary Guide (link) - Halo 4 Legendary Guide (link)Nak3d Eli
  • MCC Legendary Speedrun Guide (link)Halo Speedruns (HaloRuns)
  • Halo 2 (MCC) Full Game Legendary Speedruns (link)Some of the videos may help with finding ways to beat the missions. There are also a lot of other videos on the internet that may help with beating some of the missions.

If all you want is Helioskrill at all costs, and you don’t really mind or care whether you beat the missions legit or not, FYI it’s possible to get it using the “cheat” skulls like Bandana and Scarab. I know that because I did it. (After the last patch.) If you play thru the mission for the first time with those skulls it won’t unlock the achievements properly. But if you beat them on any other difficulty first, then replay them on Legendary with the skulls on, the game will give you credit for having beaten them on Legendary (but no score or time will save).

That’s the easy way out, but just sayin’, if all you want is the armor.

omg thnx will do lol i done them legit on the orignals but time to have fun i used the gravity skulls and grunt funeral and boom on halo 2 anniversary to make it easier lol

i will get the achievments another time lol

I would play MCC on legendary, but when it comes to Halo 2 put the feather skull on.