Best way to get assassinations?

im 40 away from venator but i dont like the idea of getting them in grifball and kinda want tips for this since i like never go for assassinations

Active Camo or sneak up to enemies by crouching to stay off the motion tracker.

Any Objective playlist

• Active Camo/Pro vision

• Stealth (Wetwork)

• CQC weapon (Backup)

• Camping

= Venator.

oh boy AC that one thing i really really really hate with a passion… sigh oh well

Was going to say grifball. You should try getting them in regicide, much easier.

I don’t believe active camo is the right way to go, it lets people know you’re there. sorta counter productive to the intended goal.

What I did was use hologram while defending bases in dominion. Hell, sometimes you won’t even have to use it, some people just run right up to the console and try to take it. The most crucial aspect of it is to find the right spots in the bases, it’s less about you and more about them.

But, that’s just my style of things, camping the flag with camo has worked for me in the past as well.

Swat or Slayer Pro. No radar.

dominion base camping? -Yoink- why didnt i think of that O_O

Why would you even try in Grifball? Chances are, someone’s going to kill you before you get it. Your best bet is Regicide since it’s FFA, and people are more distracted. I would also suggest Camo and Mobility. You’d be surprised how much infinite Sprint helps. Good luck!

> Why would you even try in Grifball? Chances are, someone’s going to kill you before you get it. Your best bet is Regicide since it’s FFA, and people are more distracted. I would also suggest Camo and Mobility. You’d be surprised how much infinite Sprint helps. Good luck!

Actually, I got 5 assassinations in a single Grifball match easily. It’s much easier than you think. The trick is to go after your opponents from behind while they are pursuing your ball carrier. Sure every now and then a jealous teammate yoinks you but to me it’s worth it in the end.

> Active Camo or sneak up to enemies by crouching to stay off the motion tracker.

This…^^^^^^^^

Use active camo and watch your teammates die then go for the assassination. That’s how many people play. TERRIBLE!!!

Play regicide and dominion. Defend a base that the enemy is constantly trying to take over in dominion. Use AC of course.

> > Why would you even try in Grifball? Chances are, someone’s going to kill you before you get it. Your best bet is Regicide since it’s FFA, and people are more distracted. I would also suggest Camo and Mobility. You’d be surprised how much infinite Sprint helps. Good luck!
>
> Actually, I got 5 assassinations in a single Grifball match easily. It’s much easier than you think. The trick is to go after your opponents from behind while they are pursuing your ball carrier. Sure every now and then a jealous teammate yoinks you but to me it’s worth it in the end.

I have better time in Grifball as well. One match I had 7. Just going around swording people in the back is so much fun.

> Swat or Slayer Pro. No radar.

^this and playing team snipers and team throwback help no radar

I got it by playing on regicide using the mobility perk, you can get alot of assassinations on maps like haven and abandon.

Any time your in a desperate spot and certain to die, attempt a ninja. Whats the worse that could happen

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, and please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Here’s something you should know:

Only Qu33rS come from behind

> im 40 away from venator but i dont like the idea of getting them in grifball and kinda want tips for this since i like never go for assassinations

I’ve been getting alot in Team Throwback due to the radar only showing where your own team is. Best place is to camp the back ramps of the large tower (BR tower) on Shutout (Lockout/Blackout) with an energy sword.

If you’re still looking for a gametype that fits your desire, my best advice is to play Dominion, and stay low key, AC its not mainly necessary, everytime an enemy is taking a base they cant escape if you come from behind, you got a few seconds to assassinate them, I always do this, even if they are watching me they cant escape because you get stuck a few seconds capturing a base, try it.

I wish the challenge applied to spartan ops as well. :confused: that away people wouldn’t have to boost, camp, be useless, or whatever.