Best way to earn 1 million req points?

Is the best way still Warzone Assault?..

1.2 million is a massive number but that’s about how much I need to finish off the unlocks…

Any advice? So far I’ve just spammed regular warzone

Buy a train load of Red Bull and a truck load of batteries.

> 2796654947188388;2:
> Buy a train load of Red Bull and a truck load of batteries.

Lol?

I think regular Warzone’s better for RP, but Warzone Assault is better for XP - I could be wrong of course.

I generally do regular Warzone, and I go 10k at a time before buying 2 silvers. Have you already unlocked all your commons? If not, buy Bronzes. Then do Silvers until you have virtually every common/uncommon/rare. THEN Gold. I’m currently looking at about 475k RP to earn before I only have Ultra Rares and Legendaries to unlock. Which IMO? Isn’t as bad as it sounds - Warzone RP boosts are a massive help.

> 2533274864701588;4:
> I think regular Warzone’s better for RP, but Warzone Assault is better for XP - I could be wrong of course.
>
> I generally do regular Warzone, and I go 10k at a time before buying 2 silvers. Have you already unlocked all your commons? If not, buy Bronzes. Then do Silvers until you have virtually every common/uncommon/rare. THEN Gold. I’m currently looking at about 475k RP to earn before I only have Ultra Rares and Legendaries to unlock. Which IMO? Isn’t as bad as it sounds - Warzone RP boosts are a massive help.

I’m onto golds done with silvers

Warzone assault no doubt. A game generally ends in six minutes. 1300 req points on average for a win or loss. 8x1300 = 10400 reqs. 8x6 = 42 minutes. I put my heart into it and managed to get 50k points in five hours. Now you can do the rest of the math. Won’t take long to get 1,2kk points.

> 2796654947188388;2:
> and a truck load of batteries.

Or just a play and charge kit… That will probably save you some $$

> 2661949065475413;7:
> > 2796654947188388;2:
> > and a truck load of batteries.
>
>
> Or just a play and charge kit… That will probably save you some $$

Yeah.

Ha! Redbulls and batteries… Hilarious.

You should also utilize the req pack bonuses. I’ll equip the “assist” one, and make sure I follow people around, damage enemies, and let them get the kill. That’ll help boost too.

Was trying to understand how my friend managed to accumulate 160k RP playing Arena mostly. Even this number seems unobtainable to me. Am I just not playing enough?

> 2533274794972821;10:
> Was trying to understand how my friend managed to accumulate 160k RP playing Arena mostly. Even this number seems unobtainable to me. Am I just not playing enough?

Damn, that is a high number. But what do i know, i mostly just play warzone and i find that a nice way to rack up those req points

Gold packs finally started rewarding me back req points today.
I have all helmets & armor complete, but I do have 90 more emblems to go :confused:

I’m a Lvl 112.
OP, Warzone is your best option.

> 2796654947188388;2:
> Buy a train load of Red Bull and a truck load of batteries.

lmao

Ask Master Chief.

Warzone.

Warzone Assault has the highest RP per minute.

> 2533274875982754;15:
> Warzone.

The only way.

Warzone Assault is the best way to accumulate RP. When you have arena boost cards to play, you can use them on SWAT which tends to be the quickest arena game. Also, for maximum optimization, leave matchmaking after each game and then join straight back in - skips the cool down period between matches and gets you back into searching for a game sooner.

> 2535439780801708;1:
> Is the best way still Warzone Assault?..
>
> 1.2 million is a massive number but that’s about how much I need to finish off the unlocks…
>
> Any advice? So far I’ve just spammed regular warzone

One tip: if you have rp boosts to use for Arena, big team battles id the way to go.

Easiest way, let your kid brother or cousin or whatever play as much as they want when you’re busy, but don’t let them spend anything.