Best way to counter cheaters?

Hey all! My last topic here was asking people to stop lag switching and generally cheating in halo reach. I have come to accept that the lag switching and general cheating is here to stay and will only get worse as time goes on. My question to you is: are there any ways to counter lag switching or cheating players? I have noticed that getting close to a cheater usually means instant death, and I have also noticed that often cheaters are hardly affected by the needeler supper combine. I have noticed that grenades still seem to be as effective as normal mostly, but has anyone else noticed any good ways to counter cheating in the game?

> 2533274849645270;1:
> Hey all! My last topic here was asking people to stop lag switching and generally cheating in halo reach. I have come to accept that the lag switching and general cheating is here to stay and will only get worse as time goes on. My question to you is: are there any ways to counter lag switching or cheating players? I have noticed that getting close to a cheater usually means instant death, and I have also noticed that often cheaters are hardly affected by the needeler supper combine. I have noticed that grenades still seem to be as effective as normal mostly, but has anyone else noticed any good ways to counter cheating in the game?

The report button and proof that they cheated.

Maybe if it’s brought full on xbox one? Might help?

> 2533274849645270;1:
> Hey all! My last topic here was asking people to stop lag switching and generally cheating in halo reach. I have come to accept that the lag switching and general cheating is here to stay and will only get worse as time goes on. My question to you is: are there any ways to counter lag switching or cheating players? I have noticed that getting close to a cheater usually means instant death, and I have also noticed that often cheaters are hardly affected by the needeler supper combine. I have noticed that grenades still seem to be as effective as normal mostly, but has anyone else noticed any good ways to counter cheating in the game?

You could try anticipation if they are lag switching as dumb as it sounds. I’ve seen Cizlin do this several times and be successful through a laggy game of Halo. Also, lagswitchers usually have a hard time dealing with sneaky and tactical players that can get the jump on them. So I guess I can say try to be more stealthful and go for beatdowns if possible. Avoid assassinations incase they in a party. Try not to be seen.

> 2533274838366488;3:
> Maybe if it’s brought full on xbox one? Might help?

> 2533274898831741;4:
> > 2533274849645270;1:
> > Hey all! My last topic here was asking people to stop lag switching and generally cheating in halo reach. I have come to accept that the lag switching and general cheating is here to stay and will only get worse as time goes on. My question to you is: are there any ways to counter lag switching or cheating players? I have noticed that getting close to a cheater usually means instant death, and I have also noticed that often cheaters are hardly affected by the needeler supper combine. I have noticed that grenades still seem to be as effective as normal mostly, but has anyone else noticed any good ways to counter cheating in the game?
>
> You could try anticipation if they are lag switching as dumb as it sounds. I’ve seen Cizlin do this several times and be successful through a laggy game of Halo. Also, lagswitchers usually have a hard time dealing with sneaky and tactical players that can get the jump on them. So I guess I can say try to be more stealthful and go for beatdowns if possible. Avoid assassinations incase they in a party. Try not to be seen.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks