Best Way To Accumulate 2x XP

Just wondering what the best way to get the most bang for your buck on the Mt.Dew/Doritos codes. Sorry if its been posted before.

I dont think we will know that until we have time to see which game modes offer the most XP/time.

Grifball boost i guess.

Whatever are the longest matches that is… lol i would think gives you more time to gain more XP!
lol
thats what I would think. Or say screw it and just have fun with double xp in your favorite mode of gameplay!

Sorry, I meant on the dew and doritos products. Like which products give you more double xp

Yea, I bet Grifball would give you a lot ! Since you are hammer smashing and could possible get many sprees.

Oh get dorito’s since you can use the code twice make two accounts…

> <mark>Whatever are the longest matches that is</mark>… lol i would think gives you more time to gain more XP!
> lol
> thats what I would think. Or say screw it and just have fun with double xp in your favorite mode of gameplay!

Big Team Infinity Slayer :wink:

My local gas station has a deal with the 20oz. bottle, 2 for $2.50. I can get 8 for $10. In additon, be sure to get a bag (or two) or Doritos, as if you enter a Mt. Dew and a Doritos code at the same time, you get an extra 2 games.

Don’t know if that answered your question or not.

walmart big dorito bags $2.68 a bag and you get 12 matches, opposed to getting 3 points per individual bag of doritos of bottle of mt dew for $1.50. And definitely not the 24 pack of mt dew those are like $7.00 for 12 matches

> walmart big dorito bags $2.68 a bag and you get 12 matches, opposed to getting 3 points per individual bag of doritos of bottle of mt dew for $1.50. And definitely not the 24 pack of mt dew those are like $7.00 for 12 matches

finding a Walmart with those bags are a bit tough! LOL

Walmart Doritos chips are the most efficient.

BTW what is the cap on the double exp?

> Oh get dorito’s since you can use the code twice make two accounts…

Wait are you serious?