Best way of all time to get Crs

I would like to know because I’m only a commander and I would like to be a field Marsal so please help me

1. Get good at the game
  2. Go for commendations
  3. Challenges are key
    3a. PUT ALL EFFORTS INTO COMPLETING DAILY AND WEEKLY CHALLENGES
  4. For slow credit farming, look up the Oni Sword base farming tut
  5. Play FireFight Arcade, and just blast the heck out of the covenant with the fuel rod canon

I am Colonel Grade 3 just so you know.

The secret that nobody ever knew about. Play Grifball bud, it awards you a high performance score if you win. The longer the game lasts, the more credits you get. When I do play I get from 15,000cR - 20,000cR.

> 2533274796511262;3:
> The secret that nobody ever knew about. Play Grifball bud, it awards you a high performance score if you win. The longer the game lasts, the more credits you get. When I do play I get from 15,000cR - 20,000cR.

This. But Firefight works well too.

> 2533275034135803;2:
> 4. For slow credit farming, look up the Oni Sword base farming tut

You mean for commendation credit farming? Because most tutorials cover custom challenge credit farming but sadly those days are over.

> 2533274796511262;3:
> The secret that nobody ever knew about. Play Grifball bud, it awards you a high performance score if you win. The longer the game lasts, the more credits you get. When I do play I get from 15,000cR - 20,000cR.

The key to getting the most out of a game of Grifball is to grab at least 2 of your buddies (preferably 3) and hop into the playlist. Designate someone to be a ball carrier that will just hold the ball and stay towards the back (or if they’re good, they can run around killing people). The key is to maintain possession. If the other team gets the ball, they may score. As long as you hold it, you decide the length of the game. The longer the game, the more credits. The way to do this is to win 2 rounds if you can, and then posses the ball for the other rounds without scoring. As long as you tie or have more than than the other team you win the essential winning bonus. If you do not win, you will receive far less credits than if you win. One thing you can do while you are possessing the ball is to try and get as many fast kill medals as you can get (although it is dirty, you can spawn camp the enemy team to get these medals). At the end of the game, you will probably earn roughly 7,000-10,000 Cr depending on the Jackpot bonus and on what rank you are. (the higher the rank, the more credits you earn). Definitely the easiest way to earn credits!

> 2533275034135803;2:
> 1. Get good at the game
> 2. Go for commendations
> 3. Challenges are key
> 3a. PUT ALL EFFORTS INTO COMPLETING DAILY AND WEEKLY CHALLENGES
> 4. For slow credit farming, look up the Oni Sword base farming tut
> 5. Play FireFight Arcade, and just blast the heck out of the covenant with the fuel rod canon
>
> I am Colonel Grade 3 just so you know.

And I’m a rank higher. And I don’t always and sometimes happen to complete challenges without knowing it.

> 2533275012655495;1:
> I would like to know because I’m only a commander and I would like to be a field Marsal so please help me

Firefight, and also made my own challenges and completed many of them. I put 27 days in Reach and was an Inheritor when I shelved it and moved on to Halo 4.

Grifball performance bonuses are probably the only reason I got Eclipse. However, make sure you play the game. Grifball is already full of boosters, with 4 out of every 5 people purposely not scoring. The lower ranking people will play the game, and it makes it fun when you actually have to do something. Big team battle is also epic with hijacks, vehicles, all types of weapons, splatters, etc. Gives a decent amount.

> 2533274877847473;6:
> > 2533274796511262;3:
> > The secret that nobody ever knew about. Play Grifball bud, it awards you a high performance score if you win. The longer the game lasts, the more credits you get. When I do play I get from 15,000cR - 20,000cR.
>
>
> The key to getting the most out of a game of Grifball is to grab at least 2 of your buddies (preferably 3) and hop into the playlist. Designate someone to be a ball carrier that will just hold the ball and stay towards the back (or if they’re good, they can run around killing people). The key is to maintain possession. If the other team gets the ball, they may score. As long as you hold it, you decide the length of the game. The longer the game, the more credits. The way to do this is to win 2 rounds if you can, and then posses the ball for the other rounds without scoring. As long as you tie or have more than than the other team you win the essential winning bonus. If you do not win, you will receive far less credits than if you win. One thing you can do while you are possessing the ball is to try and get as many fast kill medals as you can get (although it is dirty, you can spawn camp the enemy team to get these medals). At the end of the game, you will probably earn roughly 7,000-10,000 Cr depending on the Jackpot bonus and on what rank you are. (the higher the rank, the more credits you earn). Definitely the easiest way to earn credits!

Booster

Just go with the flow!

ive been out of the game for a while and was wondering if u are no longer able to setup custom challenges. I cant seem to find the option anywhere…

Do the challenges, play Grifball, Firefight or Campaign. Challenges are probably your best bet.

> 2533274941937791;7:
> > 2533275034135803;2:
> > 1. Get good at the game
> > 2. Go for commendations
> > 3. Challenges are key
> > 3a. PUT ALL EFFORTS INTO COMPLETING DAILY AND WEEKLY CHALLENGES
> > 4. For slow credit farming, look up the Oni Sword base farming tut
> > 5. Play FireFight Arcade, and just blast the heck out of the covenant with the fuel rod canon
> >
> > I am Colonel Grade 3 just so you know.
>
>
> And I’m a rank higher. And I don’t always and sometimes happen to complete challenges without knowing it.

I mostly go for challenges 70% of the time.

You problably thought that grunt was alive.
This elite and hunter.
Nope… Chuck Testa.

> 2533275009927748;15:
> You problably thought that grunt was alive.
> This elite and hunter.
> Nope… Chuck Testa.

Please do not post non-constructive comments, it is against the forum rules you agreed to when you joined Halo Waypoint.

> 2533274796511262;3:

Shiit! For real!?! I’m trying to get up to Inheritor finally, haven’t played in over a year, sitting just about 200,000cR under Reclaimer.

Was doing the old “Score Attack” thing lately, netting about 7-8k each time.

I HATE grifball, but looks like I’m about to frequent that playlist now.

Out of interest, are you able to get credits by turning on the scoring (so the medals pop up when you kill something) in the campaign? If so, is it very much?

does it increase if you raise the difficulty/turn on skulls?

> 2533274972233335;18:
> Out of interest, are you able to get credits by turning on the scoring (so the medals pop up when you kill something) in the campaign? If so, is it very much?
>
> does it increase if you raise the difficulty/turn on skulls?

Medals made a difference when you could create custom challenges for them. Now there’s no impact on earning credits.