Best vehicle combos

If you had to pick 2 vehicles that compliment eachother the best what would you choose? Ultra Ghost watching the tail end of a scorpion, double phaeton, maybe a wraith with a gauss hog circling around, etc?

A pair of Banshees can do quite a lot of damage if both pilots are competent.

Dual warthogs are beastly. Particularly with one a bit behind the other. One weakens and distracts the second mops up.

Scorpion/banshee is classic.

Phaeton Helios and Hannibal Mantis.I saw two guys on my team use this and it took 17 minutes for them to get knocked out by focused fire.

I seem to have a lot of luck with a Banshee providing air support for a Scorpion. Banshee can hang around the Scorpion to keep boarders away, then rush out to clear out lasers. Scorpions draw lots of attention away from the Banshees and can really help control a map, which is critical for keeping the Banshee in the air.

> 2533274805497312;5:
> I seem to have a lot of luck with a Banshee providing air support for a Scorpion. Banshee can hang around the Scorpion to keep boarders away, then rush out to clear out lasers. Scorpions draw lots of attention away from the Banshees and can really help control a map, which is critical for keeping the Banshee in the air.

Definitely a strong combo. I like the Phaeton + scorpion for similar reasons, scorpion gets the attention and keeps the other team occupied while the aerial vehicle mops up the stragglers. The nice thing about the phaeton is you can actually hover close to a tank and provide consistent coverage.

id also say banshee and tank. or two banshees

The Phaeton Helios combined with something like a Hannibal Scorpion would be devastating.