Best update so far MoR

First off so glad for infection, I dont care for the gamemode at all, but now all the fans get their mode so they can stop bringing it up and flooding the forums with infection comments.
Content seems pretty cool, that chainguns going to be a beast and go a reaping on the field. And for me, more loadout weapon variants the better. Gives the gameplay in warzone more flow.
Im really happy for Jorges armor, was always my favorite and Im rocking that day one.
And good job 343i for taking a look and updating the UI and mechanics, some of those weapons should really benefit.
For anyone interested I do share reqs, and if youd like to try out any of them just message me on Xbox. Its 1st come 1st use and Ill help give tips, coverfire, req energy support, and be a spotter to lengthen the experience.

This update was a lie! They threw us fans of Reach to the curb. They gave use 1 Reach item in MoR! What proof, here. I don’t understand how they can call an update MoR and give us 1 item from Reach! WTF!

Better hide OP, the waypoint mob will have their pitchforks ready for your -Yoink-.

> 2533274860062662;3:
> Better hide OP, the waypoint mob will have their pitchforks ready for your -Yoink-.

I have more problems with 343’s oni card stuff than UNSC plane people wanted honestly.

> 2533274860062662;3:
> Better hide OP, the waypoint mob will have their pitchforks ready for your -Yoink-.

lol. Well Im trying to be one of those few beacons of light we have on these forums, so Im going to be seen.
I appreciate the warning though. I know some others out there also like MoR.

> 2533274802862198;2:
> This update was a lie! They threw us fans of Reach to the curb. They gave use 1 Reach item in MoR! What proof, here. I don’t understand how they can call an update MoR and give us 1 item from Reach! WTF!

I can’t believe they released games called Halo Reach and Halo 5 and they didn’t have Halos in. The games are a lie! That’s unfortunately how illogical your argument is. I’m disappointed there wasn’t more but if you’re going to complain have a valid reason.

These updates will be horable👇🏾

I didn’t but I’m about to start hating 343!! Adding speed to coward crawlers with MOR update??? Why? It’s so Yoinking annoying when you see players just crawling around the maps! And removing Spartan charge one hit kill!!! What?? Why!! :confused:
i guess if I start complaing more all the time this might get reversed, because I never complained and always defended 343 about Spartan charge and items everyone hated on like sprinting!!! And now I guess the jokes on the Gamers that defend 343 as they would rather please cry babies!!!

> 2533275017602303;7:
> These updates will be horable👇🏾
>
> I didn’t but I’m about to start hating 343!! Adding speed to coward crawlers with MOR update??? Why? It’s so Yoinking annoying when you see players just crawling around the maps! And removing Spartan charge one hit kill!!! What?? Why!! :confused:
> i guess if I start complaing more all the time this might get reversed, because I never complained and always defended 343 about Spartan charge and items everyone hated on like sprinting!!! And now I guess the jokes on the Gamers that defend 343 as they would rather please cry babies!!!

You do realise it’s not 1 hit kill for speed boost users that is broken as hell as you cover 2x the distance in the charge.