Best time to play to avoid farming teams?

Just wondering if there are any good times to play if you want to avoid sweaty farming teams. Seems like there are a bunch of farming teams in warzone and btb between the hours of 11pm and 12pm Pacific time. Is there any time of day when most farming teams are not playing?

Oh boy, here we go again.
The best time to avoid being supposedly “farmed” is any time of the day that you have friends to play with that have a somewhat decent skill level.
“Farming” is just a term players of subjectively lower skill level like to use as an excuse when they and their team aren’t coordinating well enough to avoid being “spawn trapped” or “base trapped.”
When it comes down to it, teamwork is your biggest weapon.
Nothing can beat out a decently skilled group of players that communicates and coordinates as an actual team.
Also, don’t waste REQs for your own personal use (just for kills).
REQs should instead be focused on things that actually benefit your team.
So instead of asking how to avoid “farmers,” maybe we should be asking each other for better ways to communicate and combat bad situations in general.
The only reason your team should end up at the point that you can’t even spawn is because your team allowed it to happen in the first place.
Work together.

> 2533274994916457;2:
> Oh boy, here we go again.
> The best time to avoid being supposedly “farmed” is any time of the day that you have friends to play with that have a somewhat decent skill level.
> “Farming” is just a term players of subjectively lower skill level like to use as an excuse when they and their team aren’t coordinating well enough to avoid being “spawn trapped” or “base trapped.”
> When it comes down to it, teamwork is your biggest weapon.
> Nothing can beat out a decently skilled group of players that communicates and coordinates as an actual team.
> Also, don’t waste REQs for your own personal use (just for kills).
> REQs should instead be focused on things that actually benefit your team.
> So instead of asking how to avoid “farmers,” maybe we should be asking each other for better ways to communicate and combat bad situations in general.
> The only reason your team should end up at the point that you can’t even spawn is because your team allowed it to happen in the first place.
> Work together.

Very well put. Teamwork and communication are the keys. If you join solo, then it’s a roll the dice to see if you will win. The game is setup to use teams. Even in the campaign, it’s all about teamwork.

> 2533274849645270;1:
> Just wondering if there are any good times to play if you want to avoid sweaty farming teams. Seems like there are a bunch of farming teams in warzone and btb between the hours of 11pm and 12pm Pacific time. Is there any time of day when most farming teams are not playing?

0800-1500 M-F EST-PST and not on Holidays. You might have some luck very early in the morning on Weekends and Holidays.

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274849645270;1:
> > Just wondering if there are any good times to play if you want to avoid sweaty farming teams. Seems like there are a bunch of farming teams in warzone and btb between the hours of 11pm and 12pm Pacific time. Is there any time of day when most farming teams are not playing?
>
> 0800-1500 M-F EST-PST and not on Holidays. You might have some luck very early in the morning on Weekends and Holidays.

This gave me some giggles.
I like how indirect, yet oddly specific you’re being :wink:

> 2533274994916457;5:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > 2533274849645270;1:
> > > Just wondering if there are any good times to play if you want to avoid sweaty farming teams. Seems like there are a bunch of farming teams in warzone and btb between the hours of 11pm and 12pm Pacific time. Is there any time of day when most farming teams are not playing?
> >
> > 0800-1500 M-F EST-PST and not on Holidays. You might have some luck very early in the morning on Weekends and Holidays.
>
> This gave me some giggles.
> I like how indirect, yet oddly specific you’re being :wink:

Essentially avoiding peak hours in the US. A lot of people play halo when they get off of work or school. College students and Teenagers tend to play well into the night; presumably (Though I can’t be certain) the majority of those players are in the US…so the best time to avoid large teams of bad players who farm is to play when they are otherwise occupied…as opposed to being dismissive of an actual problem.

Lol trying to get playing time in before those farming jerks wake up? Try early morning (6-7AM PT) to mid-day (12-1PM PT). I barely ever play Warzone now (not b/c of farming but because of better modes like BTB, Griff, Infection) but you should try WZ Assault. WZ Assault is great because the fireteam LIMIT is 6 and not 12 which is totally briliant for solo players. Vanilla WZ is, in my opinion, the least fun playlist in the game after Breakout for a number of reasons, good luck bro!

I’m surprised to see so many post about farm teams I’ve never really noticed and i join solo.

Middle of the night when most of America is sleeping

I haven’t been farmed in so long I forget what it’s like, anyway I’m assuming that you’re not front rhe US. So my best guess would be to pray, and hope you don’t run into any farming teams.

If you wanna avoid farming lobbies then play warzone assault. I can’t really say of a good time to avoid them in warzone tbh, only thing you can do is get a group together coordinate to fight back. If you’re seriously getting farmed and there’s no hope of the game ending anytime soon, I would recommend hiding in core room, away from areas where you can get hit by tanks and wraiths. use shotguns and plasma casters to hold out.

The odds of you getting farmed are extremely small any time. BUT if you feel you’re going to get farmed avoid high traffic times but you more than likely won’t get farmed

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274849645270;1:
> > Just wondering if there are any good times to play if you want to avoid sweaty farming teams. Seems like there are a bunch of farming teams in warzone and btb between the hours of 11pm and 12pm Pacific time. Is there any time of day when most farming teams are not playing?
>
> 0800-1500 M-F EST-PST and not on Holidays. You might have some luck very early in the morning on Weekends and Holidays.

When ever I play in the morning, usually I don’t do too bad/

ive played 2502 games of warzone, almost all solo or with only 1 person. ive been farmed maybe 10 times. chances are you will not run into a farm team. instead youre just confusing randoms that are having a hard time getting to your core as a farm team

> 2533274994916457;2:
> Oh boy, here we go again.
> The best time to avoid being supposedly “farmed” is any time of the day that you have friends to play with that have a somewhat decent skill level.
> “Farming” is just a term players of subjectively lower skill level like to use as an excuse when they and their team aren’t coordinating well enough to avoid being “spawn trapped” or “base trapped.”
> When it comes down to it, teamwork is your biggest weapon.
> Nothing can beat out a decently skilled group of players that communicates and coordinates as an actual team.
> Also, don’t waste REQs for your own personal use (just for kills).
> REQs should instead be focused on things that actually benefit your team.
> So instead of asking how to avoid “farmers,” maybe we should be asking each other for better ways to communicate and combat bad situations in general.
> The only reason your team should end up at the point that you can’t even spawn is because your team allowed it to happen in the first place.
> Work together.

Yes because getting 11 other randoms to work with you when the system clearly matches full fireteams with random players is totally that person’s fault.

Because I clearly have 11 other friends at any given time to play Warzone with me that are good enough to prevent that from happening.

That’s totally my fault.

OP, there’s no specific timeframe where you can avoid this. It just happens. You just have to put up with it.

Night time for U.S during the week.

That’s always helped me a bit, people have to sleep sometime, and most of them have jobs and school. not to make it seem like everyone from Europe are angels and would never show unsportsmanlike conducted, but from what I’ve seen they don’t have the population at the moment to be as big of an impact.

> 2533274815692039;16:
> OP, there’s no specific timeframe where you can avoid this. It just happens. You just have to put up with it.

Or find a new game, nobodies tied down to just halo 5, or even halo in general.

> 2533274847563380;18:
> > 2533274815692039;16:
> > OP, there’s no specific timeframe where you can avoid this. It just happens. You just have to put up with it.
>
> Or find a new game, nobodies tied down to just halo 5, or even halo in general.

Which is exactly what I have been doing for the past two or three months.

> 2533274815692039;19:
> > 2533274847563380;18:
> > > 2533274815692039;16:
> > > OP, there’s no specific timeframe where you can avoid this. It just happens. You just have to put up with it.
> >
> > Or find a new game, nobodies tied down to just halo 5, or even halo in general.
>
> Which is exactly what I have been doing for the past two or three months.

Same here, although I don’t think I’ll be playing halo 5 again due to the 91 gig update I have.