BEST THEORY SO FAR?

These aren’t my words, they are words of many.

As we know in halo CE, the words 343GS speaks to chief as if he were born-stellar about the activation of the halo array.

now get this, what if the seeds that the librarian hid from the didact are the same seeds sewn in chiefs past.

hear me out here, what if the supposed imprint on chief or perhaps not an imprint but something the librarian definitely did to the eventuality of chiefs conception is what arby is saying.

not chiefs past but the past before chief. the past that led to chief.?

just saying

Credit goes to HaloFollower, and many others who have also made countless threads about this but never really delved to this point.

edit: does anyone know the fictional evolution time line in halo, meaning

do the humans in halo believe in natural selection or do they believe they were from an older race

I know they know about the ancient humans, and that the didact reverted the gene plan back to cave men esk. but what about evolution in halo?

HaloFollower did not make this theory, they stole it from others…

> 2533274900762734;3:
> HaloFollower did not make this theory, they stole it from others…

he made a decent video today about the seeds being imprinted in chief, not about his actual past of things he’s done, read properly next time, or just don’t comment at all i did say MANY OTHERS, this community is just appalling these days and makes me want to just quit altogether. its like you all have a personal vendetta against everything and think you’re all better than everyone else. if you actually have something constructive to say then say it, if not go away

> 2533274809169058;4:
> > 2533274900762734;3:
> > HaloFollower did not make this theory, they stole it from others…
>
>
> he made a decent video today about the seeds being imprinted in chief, not about his actual past of things he’s done, read properly next time, or just don’t comment at all i did say MANY OTHERS, this community is just appalling these days and makes me want to just quit altogether. its like you all have a personal vendetta against everything and think you’re all better than everyone else. if you actually have something constructive to say then say it, if not go away

Chill, if anything my comment is only offensive to HaloFollower, not to you, so I don’t see why you are taking it so personally.
The reason I bring it up is because they have been responsible for video theft in the past, such as stealing from Ducain23.

> 2533274900762734;5:
> Chill, if anything my comment is only offensive to HaloFollower, not to you, so I don’t see why you are taking it so personally.
> The reason I bring it up is because they have been responsible for video theft in the past, such as stealing from Ducain23.

Really? What video?

I wouldn’t think of it as HaloFollower as “stealing” theories, but rather reiterating what others have said and failing to give credit to those who made the theories. People do that all the time. If I talk about black hole theory, I didn’t steal it from Steven Hawking, now did I?

> 2533274844635278;7:
> I wouldn’t think of it as HaloFollower as “stealing” theories, but rather reiterating what others have said and failing to give credit to those who made the theories. People do that all the time. If I talk about black hole theory, I didn’t steal it from Steven Hawking, now did I?

Yes he stole the theory. A vast majority knows the Steven Hawking wrote the Black Hole Theory. That is why no one cares if you don’t site the source; its a well known fact. Halofollower on the other allowed others to believe that he came up with this theory on his own by not siting those sources, and due to those sources not being well known; only a few will question if he wrote it or not.

> 2533274960439808;6:
> > 2533274900762734;5:
> > Chill, if anything my comment is only offensive to HaloFollower, not to you, so I don’t see why you are taking it so personally.
> > The reason I bring it up is because they have been responsible for video theft in the past, such as stealing from Ducain23.
>
>
> Really? What video?

The Bornstellar theory video. It was originall done by Duncain23 a number of years ago. This theory isn’t new; in fact its pretty old.

> 2533274809169058;4:
> > 2533274900762734;3:
> > HaloFollower did not make this theory, they stole it from others…
>
>
> he made a decent video today about the seeds being imprinted in chief, not about his actual past of things he’s done, read properly next time, or just don’t comment at all i did say MANY OTHERS, this community is just appalling these days and makes me want to just quit altogether. its like you all have a personal vendetta against everything and think you’re all better than everyone else. if you actually have something constructive to say then say it, if not go away

Its true that Halofollower follower stole this idea. It was originally by Duncain23 who made a similar video a few years prior.