Best Playlist For XP

Hey all. I’m going for the PAINFULLY long grind to max level for the bonus in Infinite (Probably an emblem) and was wondering what the fastest method would be to do so.
I hear lots of people say to grind Infection but I want to know for sure.

You and I are almost neck and neck. You pretty much want to play the playlist that have a star next to them because they have bonus xp. Overall the best modes are to hop into warzone ff heroic during the week, and whichever featured playlist is in the warzone section during the weekend. This will typically give you the best exp per hour. Good luck!

> 2533274811911963;2:
> You and I are almost neck and neck. You pretty much want to play the playlist that have a star next to them because they have bonus xp. Overall the best modes are to hop into warzone ff heroic during the week, and whichever featured playlist is in the warzone section during the weekend. This will typically give you the best exp per hour. Good luck!

Thanks! But I did some research and it seems that the featured playlists may no longer give bonus XP.

> 2533274842645826;3:
> > 2533274811911963;2:
> > You and I are almost neck and neck. You pretty much want to play the playlist that have a star next to them because they have bonus xp. Overall the best modes are to hop into warzone ff heroic during the week, and whichever featured playlist is in the warzone section during the weekend. This will typically give you the best exp per hour. Good luck!
>
> Thanks! But I did some research and it seems that the featured playlists may no longer give bonus XP.

I’m curious where you read that because last week from Warzone Turbo I was receiving 25,000 XP per match.

> 2533274842645826;3:
> > 2533274811911963;2:
> > You and I are almost neck and neck. You pretty much want to play the playlist that have a star next to them because they have bonus xp. Overall the best modes are to hop into warzone ff heroic during the week, and whichever featured playlist is in the warzone section during the weekend. This will typically give you the best exp per hour. Good luck!
>
> Thanks! But I did some research and it seems that the featured playlists may no longer give bonus XP.

That’s odd. The featured playlist always gave bonus XP. I’ll have to look into this for myself.

> 2533274842645826;3:
> > 2533274811911963;2:
>

Any game type that has a gold star next to it will yield a higher XP payout.

Heroic warzone firefight is probably the best playlist over all to grind xp… Good xp and rp payouts and more importantly low stress and once you learn the spawns of stuff you can end games quickly. Arena wise whatever is featured is best but arena isn’t that great for xp as payouts are lower compared to warzone. The absolute best is warzone assault but it’s not available all the time and that game type you will die A LOT and can be stressful but the xp payout can make it worth it.