Best playlist for when performing poorly

Hey all I have recently fallen a tad ill (luckily it’s just a small bug not a the big one going around), and have been performing especially subpar as of late.

I am just wondering what playlists are the best to play when in such a state, are there any ethical options? I thought PvE maybe good at first but It seems the spartans there are burnt out on serial AFKers that they have little patience for my consistently 8th/7th place performance (also admittedly I was often leaving for a couple minutes at at a time, in retrospect AFK myself when nausea attacked me in a long match, so I’m definitely not innocent here), which is understandable on their part but the level of received vitriol was surprising so I would like to try my efforts elsewhere if still possible considering I am home all day with little other to do than Halo.

Obviously Action Sack is good for casual players but what about when it’s removed? What else are the most casual playlists? I am already on my road to recovery so I am sure it won’t be an issue after this weekend (Tuesday/Wednesday for me), but we all have off days and I am sure tonight and yesterday won’t be my last so for future reference it would be nice.

> 2533274841519598;1:
> Hey all I have recently fallen a tad ill (luckily it’s just a small bug not a the big one going around), and have been performing especially subpar as of late.
>
> I am just wondering what playlists are the best to play when in such a state, are there any ethical options? I thought PvE maybe good at first but It seems the spartans there are burnt out on serial AFKers that they have little patience for my consistently 8th/7th place performance (also admittedly I was often leaving for a couple minutes at at a time, in retrospect AFK myself when nausea attacked me in a long match, so I’m definitely not innocent here), which is understandable on their part but the level of received vitriol was surprising so I would like to try my efforts elsewhere if still possible considering I am home all day with little other to do than Halo.
>
> Obviously Action Sack is good for casual players but what about when it’s removed? What else are the most casual playlists? I am already on my road to recovery so I am sure it won’t be an issue after this weekend (Tuesday/Wednesday for me), but we all have off days and I am sure tonight and yesterday won’t be my last so for future reference it would be nice.

Sorry to hear - thought you were a bit off when we played earlier. Yeah definitely action sack is your best bet this week.

In terms of static playlists I’d say infection would be your best bet

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2533274841519598;1:
> >
>
> Sorry to hear - thought you were a bit off when we played earlier. Yeah definitely action sack is your best bet this week.
>
> In terms of static playlists I’d say infection would be your best bet

Haha, believe it or not that’s actually one of my better rounds last night. We were so close, 30 more seconds and I swear I could have been there with a splazer for the win!

Infection makes a lot of sense because of its FFA nature, and one of the reasons I wish we had a static FFA playlist. I’ve been avoiding it only because Im not good at infection normally, so in this state I just go 100 deaths for a kill; still desperate times call for desperate measure and there is only one way to get better i guess lol

BTB Super Fiesta is a good option too. More players means you won’t have as much attention on you as you would in SF Party, for example. That allows you to hang back and play very conservatively. Hope you’re able to get back to normal soon!

I like to jump into Big Team Fiesta if I am not doing well. With larger teams, underperforming means you aren’t impacting the team’s performance as much and you can play more cautiously.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> BTB Super Fiesta is a good option too. More players means you won’t have as much attention on you as you would in SF Party, for example. That allows you to hang back and play very conservatively. Hope you’re able to get back to normal soon!

> 2806037446402987;5:
> I like to jump into Big Team Fiesta if I am not doing well. With larger teams, underperforming means you aren’t impacting the team’s performance as much and you can play more cautiously.

Thanks! I’m not a fan of the fiestas tbh, might just stick to getting creamed in Infection. Action Sack has been great to play tonight as well and no one seems to mind me dragging the team down lol, hope we don’t lose it soon.

On a side not I have been playing on mute as I have been extra sensitive to noise since falling ill, and Action Sack is a trippy playlist to run without sound.

PvE is my go to for getting a grip on the controls for any game. I’ll play PvP when I want a challenge, get a feel for the controls, or when I get tiered of PvE being easy, difficult, or too repetitive.

> 2533274828947499;7:
> PvE is my go to for getting a grip on the controls for any game. I’ll play PvP when I want a challenge, get a feel for the controls, or when I get tiered of PvE being easy, difficult, or too repetitive.

PvE was also my go to but I was really in a state were I probably should of been resting, I was straight trash all night and was basically absent a good bit in retrospect. Infection and Action Sack were definitely the way to go. Im getting a bit better now but also been playing Reach score attack because I forgot how fun that is and literally no one can complain if you die a bunch lol.