Best playlist for StickyDet?

As title suggests, I wanna get my SD on master pronto, what’s the best playlist for it? I’m currently running regular iSlayer!

The 4v4 “IS” sounds about right.

IMO, 4v4 Inf Slayer on Adrift or any other “enclosed” map with a lot of walls. Stick it on the wall, let the player pass then, BOOM.

I remember struggling to get Sticky Detonator kills before I finished the commendation. The best playlists would have to be Regicide, Infinity Slayer, or Fiesta in Action Sack.

In Infinity Slayer and Regicide, the sticky detonator spawns quite often on Haven and Adrift, so try and shoot for those two maps when possible.

Also, use the Requistion and Ammo perks as they are both helpful (at least they were for me) in completing the SD.

go into regicide and try to play mostly haven. thats what i did.

> I remember struggling to get Sticky Detonator kills before I finished the commendation. The best playlists would have to be Regicide, Infinity Slayer, or Fiesta in Action Sack.
>
> In Infinity Slayer and Regicide, the sticky detonator spawns quite often on Haven and Adrift, so try and shoot for those two maps when possible.
>
> Also, use the Requistion and Ammo perks as they are both helpful (at least they were for me) in completing the SD.

Fiesta definitely, however, i think the only map that have it is Adrift. I barely see, like once or twice on Haven, cuz all i see is Scattershot, Neelder, Plasma and Pulse Grenades.

Can’t wait until I master that thing and never have to use it again, it feels so cheap. 4v4 slayer on adrift with requisition is the best possible way to get sticky det kills

Can’t wait until I master that thing and never have to use it again, it feels so cheap. 4v4 slayer on adrift with requisition is the best possible way to get sticky det kills

> > I remember struggling to get Sticky Detonator kills before I finished the commendation. The best playlists would have to be Regicide, Infinity Slayer, or Fiesta in Action Sack.
> >
> > In Infinity Slayer and Regicide, the sticky detonator spawns quite often on Haven and Adrift, so try and shoot for those two maps when possible.
> >
> > Also, use the Requistion and Ammo perks as they are both helpful (at least they were for me) in completing the SD.
>
> Fiesta definitely, however, i think the only map that have it is Adrift. <mark>I barely see, like once or twice on Haven</mark>, cuz all i see is Scattershot, Neelder, Plasma and Pulse Grenades.

The SD may not spawn more than once on Haven in IS, but in Regicide I’ve seen it spawn up to three times in the same match. Honestly though, I depended mostly on earning the SD in my Ordnance rather than finding it spawn on the map anyways.