Best pack to open to get the Wasp Certification

The Wasp is an awesome vehicle and I have been grinding for the certification since I first tried one about 10 months ago. What pack should I purchase to give me the highest chance at the certification? When I do get the certification what pack should I buy to stack up on them? Just so you know I only for about 4 hours on the weekends and I am currently trying to get the certification using silver packs.

> 2535409235950203;1:
> The Wasp is an awesome vehicle and I have been grinding for the certification since I first tried one about 10 months ago. What pack should I purchase to give me the highest chance at the certification? When I do get the certification what pack should I buy to stack up on them? Just so you know I only for about 4 hours on the weekends and I am currently trying to get the certification using silver packs.

The normal Wasp certification you can get out of silvers. The more advanced variants are Gold Pack only, however.

> 2535409235950203;1:
> The Wasp is an awesome vehicle and I have been grinding for the certification since I first tried one about 10 months ago. What pack should I purchase to give me the highest chance at the certification? When I do get the certification what pack should I buy to stack up on them? Just so you know I only for about 4 hours on the weekends and I am currently trying to get the certification using silver packs.

It’s all RNG when it comes to opening the packs, just get through the silver and gold pack grind then pray they give you a lot of them when opening packs. As mentioned above, the base Wasp you can get in silver packs, but the other two will come from gold packs.

> 2535407005067585;3:
> > 2535409235950203;1:
> > The Wasp is an awesome vehicle and I have been grinding for the certification since I first tried one about 10 months ago. What pack should I purchase to give me the highest chance at the certification? When I do get the certification what pack should I buy to stack up on them? Just so you know I only for about 4 hours on the weekends and I am currently trying to get the certification using silver packs.
>
> It’s all RNG when it comes to opening the packs, just get through the silver and gold pack grind then pray they give you a lot of them when opening packs. As mentioned above, the base Wasp you can get in silver packs, but the other two will come from gold packs.

Definitely this… Don’t go for one particular unlock. Just keep opening silvers till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then start opening golds. That is the fastest way to get unlocks anyways verses playing the RNG game and randomly opening packs.

Thanks I’ll Just keep grinding silvers to get the cert then.

I got mine in a silver pack last week and I’m SR 39, donut shouldn’t take that long. That being said it is RNG what certifications you get

Thanks

Just keep on grinding Silver Packs. You’ll get it sooner or later.

Thanks. I just unlocked the cert yesterday.