Best pack to buy when you've finished unlockables?

I can’t unlock any more things through buying packs, but still want to get good Warzone cards. What’s the best way to keep getting good Warzone cards? Most bang for my buck, etc.

Edit: Is it Gold, Silver, or Bronze?

Gold, stock them mythics up

Depends on what you want, packs are still broken up by rarity contents. Gold packs only cost 4k when you have everything, so you can get one just about every game.

gold. You get 6000RP back for each pack and the chance for more and better cards is always worth it

Best pack for wasps? I never seem to get them

I usually stick with golds simply for the better rp and xp boost. Not to mention the Hannibal vehicles. But I will get a few silver’s from time to time.

> 2661949065475413;3:
> Depends on what you want, packs are still broken up by rarity contents. Gold packs only cost 4k when you have everything, so you can get one just about every game.

This.

Gold packs are the best way to stock up on Mythics, though.

Does depend on what you’re after but being able to buy a gold pack after almost every Warzone game means you’ll stock up on the really powerful stuff pretty quickly.

I recently finished golds this week and it’s been amazing to open golds after every game. If you wanted you could buy one gold and one silver once you hit 10k points and you would still have 3k left over so it wouldn’t be long until you could do so again.

I’m so close to being able to do this and it’s so exciting! I can’t wait to spam heavy vehicles in firefight every single match without worrying about running out of them anymore

> 2533274865691348;5:
> Best pack for wasps? I never seem to get them

Having unlocked everything: 343 tells us the Wasps are rare and can be obtained by opening silvers. Logic suggests you would have a greater chance getting Wasps through silver but for some reason Wasps are different. They are more like legendaries and seems to be obtained with the frequency of a legendary whether you open a gold or silver.

As an experiment I opened 25 silvers and got 3 Wasps. Then I opened 20 golds (I ran out of republican credits to get 25) and got 4 Wasps. This was a week or 2 after we all got the wasps from the update so i don’t know if the algorithm for getting wasps has changed. This was my experience using rps, buying reqs with cash might even have a different algorithm.

Golds work best for me. They only cost 4000 Req points thanks to the 6000 point rebate per pack and you get rare to mythic items, which pretty much cover my weapons and vehicles. If you’re a Needlers and gungoose fan though, lower packs would obviously be better for you :slight_smile:

> 2533274793139427;11:
> If you’re a Needlers and gungoose fan though, lower packs would obviously be better for you :slight_smile:

I’ve been a huge gungoose fan ever since I found out the thing with the grenades

> 2661949065475413;3:
> Depends on what you want, packs are still broken up by rarity contents. Gold packs only cost 4k when you have everything, so you can get one just about every game.

This is very, very good to know. Thank you!

> 2535412556607042;1:
> I can’t unlock any more things through buying packs, but still want to get good Warzone cards. What’s the best way to keep getting good Warzone cards? Most bang for my buck, etc.
>
> Edit: Is it Gold, Silver, or Bronze?

Gold or Silver. I used to save up a bunch gold till I was below 10,000 then silver till I was below 5000, then bronze. I’m thinking about trying pure silver the next couple of binge redemptions to see the difference though.