Best Overall H5 Map

Vertikull here,

Tell me . . . What do you think is the best map Halo 5 has to offer?

(To me) Tyrant/Empire is the best Doubles map, Plaza is the best Slayer map but tell me, if you had to pick a map to represent H5, what would it be?

To me, I pick: Colusium or Empire

, Vertikull out

Sandtrap Resort?

I usually just play Warzone. I really like Noctus.

i like Basin and Viking for big team maps… plaza for Slayer for sure…

one map, yes,colusium…

For warzone I like noctus and stormbreak

Truth is just so good on either slayer or CTF. The simplicity of it makes it so unique from the other maps.

Arena tyrant and torque are my favorites, I HATE that they took torque out of the FFA rotation. BRB I like disspelled, basin, and unearthed. Warzone my favorite is apex seven.

Colliseum,

> 2535434766637470;1:
> Vertikull here,
>
> Tell me . . . What do you think is the best map Halo 5 has to offer?
>
> (To me) Tyrant/Empire is the best Doubles map, Plaza is the best Slayer map but tell me, if you had to pick a map to represent H5, what would it be?
>
> To me, I pick: Colusium or Empire
>
> , Vertikull out

Warzone-wise, Battle of Noctus or maybe Raid on Apex 7.

I have taken a liking to Mercy. The reason is because it looks the best in graphics and lighting in my opinion, compared to all the other maps.

Skirmish at Darkstar for Warzone
The Rig for Arena

My favorite map in the game is Escape from ARC.

Really enjoy Coliseum, and I feel like that’d be the best representation of Halo 5.

> 2533274885638438;13:
> Really enjoy Coliseum, and I feel like that’d be the best representation of Halo 5.

Coliseum is a great map. An Arena favorite for me as well. In WZ I prefer Apex.

The Rig and Escape from ARC

Arena wise I definitely think that The Rig is the best map. As for Warzone I really enjoy Escape From A.R.C.

For WZ Escape from A.R.C, remember me to countdown.

When it comes to Arena maps, I quite like Truth, Mercy and Tyrant. Truth is a great classic map rebuilt for Halo 5, and keeps its greatness. Mercy is also a remake, but it just plays so well. Tyrant has a classic Halo 2 feel to it, in my eyes, and is one of the more original arena maps in the game.

Arena - Colliseum or The Rig overall, Mercy for best looking.

This said, Halo 5 IMO has the most bland, boring looking maps of any Halo by far. 343I really need to step up there game. Maybe they should get Creative Affinity was it? Who did the H2A maps, as those maps looked AMAZING! Unreal detail on them and the interactive environments add so much to the maps feel. Great feature, I wish Halo 5 maps had this feature so much.

Skirmish at Darkstar in Warzone.
Molten in Arena.